RRG1288 is offline New Member

help me out with this injection problem please

so i have been having bad reactions to my injections lately. i am using the right side quad to poke and these have been my reactions last 3 of 4 injections: aspiration normal=just bubbles no blood. i am coughing my ass off for 5 minutes after the injection.. this one i just did however was different. i aspirated normally, no blood, but afterwards i bled out. there was a ton of blood and a good size lump left behind that is still shrinking. My main worry is DID I LOSE MY PRODUCT? i am on 600mgs cyp and 500mgs eq / wk. someone let me know what is going on and if there is a better way to go about injecting. i have been on for approx. 15 weeks and this just started 2 weeks ago... dont worry i am coming off soon with my doctor's help.. suggestions please?

Bigdogg77 is offline Junior Member
    Move muscle groups try a 1in. in your shoulders. If you havnt tried that yet? 15 Wks I hope you havnt been injecting in the same muscle group the whole time... Is your quads the only place you've had this problem?

Shoot your glutes. Put your thumb on the hip pointer and wrap your hand around towards your glutes. You can shoot right where your pinkie ends up. A lot of muscle and little veins.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    ^^^^^ Agreed. Glutes have never failed me. No pain, no problems.

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Ur problem is not site dependent...

It is just luck...

I have had blood sqwert out of a glute shot B4... Lots of blood... Dnt worry about it too much...

Look into the 'S-Track Injection Method'
    Don't be a 'Bro'..... Believe nothing....Question everything

Baseline - Working to phase out this generation of Bro-Scientists

Stop over thinking nutrition - If you want something to think about download Myfitnesspal and learn how to count macros

RRG1288 is offline New Member
    sounds good thanx for the help i will try delt on next inject and also give glute a shot, no pun intended. so my main worry is the shot a failure? did i loose the juice when the blood shot out?

dmk327 is offline Associate Member
    Highly doubt you lost that much gear on after bleeding. For the most part you are well below any major blood vessels if you are truely getting deep into the muscle like you should be. I like 1" for quads and delts and pec and 1.5" for glutes. Also what gauge needle are you using? As that might be somewhat related to amount of discomfort...

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by baseline_9 View Post
    Ur problem is not site dependent...

It is just luck...

I have had blood sqwert out of a glute shot B4... Lots of blood... Dnt worry about it too much...

Look into the 'S-Track Injection Method'
    I'm assuming this is a typo??? What you mean is the Z-Track method.

Thread Information