RaWRZ0R! is offline Associate Member

Smile Cycle Critiquing?

hey folks i havent been on the forums in a long time and figured id come back to see how everyone was doing. Anyways In 2008 I did a sust 300 cycle that was supposed to be 12 weeks long but had to cut it short down to 9 weeks due to the military. In 2009 I did a cycle of Kryptonite which was a pro hormone that they banned. I believe it had Tren in it but dont know what else. about halfway through my cycle they banned it but finished anyway.
    In may of 2010 i cut my foot open and was out of commission for a few months and when it finally healed up I was working 70 hours a week. Needless to say i put on about 30 pounds in 7 months due to eating the way i normally did but not being able to get to the gym in a consisten basis. in january i hit 300 lbs and i was highly upset so i started hitting the gym hard and lots of cardio. my waist was at a 44 and nothing would fit me anymore. Btw here are my stats.

6'5
    38 1/2 waist now

sounds pretty big for the waist but i got it down to 36 before and i was shredded. Anyways I recently got off a cycle of Clen . I did 3 weeks on and tapered up to 200 mcg a day. when i got on the clen i was at a 41 1/2 inch waist and dropped down to 39(i did a lot of cardio during the cycle running atleast 4-5 days a week)

now i am trying to cut up some as i have transitioned a lot of my weight from fat to muscles naturally

I was looking at Tren because when i took kryptonite i dropped an inch off my waist in my cycle which was only a month.

I have been researching and saw that a tren only cycle sounds like a big No No due to it shutting you off. I got some tips on having a test base and they mentioned Test Prop. I checked my source out and they have a blend series which reads this

100 mg Testosterone Propionate

100 mg trenbolone acetate

100 mg drostanolone propionate

1ml=100mg of each.

anyways I am trying to do a low dose cycle as i am more for cutting

i was looking at this as a cycle to start off with

50mg tren
    50mg Test Prop
    50mg Masteron

EoD for week 1

then jumping up to 75mg EoD weeks 2-4

weeks 5-7
    100mg EoD

Week 8 taper back down(I heard that taking tren for more than 8 weeks is not recommended)

week 9-10
    Clomid as PCT
    and taking Clen tapering up from 40 mcg a day to 120-160 mcg

weeks 11-12
    Clomid as PCT

if anyone wants to critique this in anyway to make it better it would be appreciated.

RaWRZ0R! is offline Associate Member
    no one wants to chime in on this?

Thread Information