MIR3 is offline New Member
    Blog Entries

1st time anabol 5mg tabs user..need some help

hello,
    im completely new this is forum.. and i need some help.
    Ive been working out for like 2 to 3 years now and am very athletic. I just got back into training after like 3 months because i had injured my shoulder(rotator cuff). I do cardio religiously...approx 5.5 km of constant running 6 days a week.

I want to do ONLY one cycle of anabol 5 mg tablets (pink tabs) made in Thailand to give me a boost. One cycle i believe is 6 weeks.
    I have some gym buddies who have been using these tabs for years now but apart from their advise and feedback...i wanted some feedback from you guys as well...pls

I have been told to start with 5mg the first day and 10mg the next day and so on till i reach 30mg and start going down till i reach 5mg again...repeat

I love sports and fitness....so I'm not looking to become massive, bulky like more others i know at the gym...I wanna be a lean person whose a little bigger and stronger.

I hoping if someone could give me some advise on how to use these 5mg pills...
    -what i should take during cycle.. IE to help my liver perhaps? or do i even need too because the dose is so small.?
    -what i should take after the cycle (pct)?
    -basically what precautionary measures i should take?
    -what kind of side effects usually occur with these pills
    - and if anyone has some personal experience with these pills or a similar situation would be great

thanks

ps i have done some research/ read on my own but theres nothing like getting personal experiences and advise..

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You dont want to be cycling when you have only come back from injury,
    You also dont want to be running an anabol cycle only,
    Have you done any research at all on first time cycles?
    What are your stats?

Blog Entries
    appreciate the quick response.
    im 27 years old , height 5 7", i weigh 150lbs and i have 7%-9% bf
    i have done research, yes.
    my shoulder is fine now..

Quote Originally Posted by MIR3 View Post
    appreciate the quick response.
    im 27 years old , height 5 7", i weigh 150lbs and i have 7%-9% bf
    i have done research, yes.
    my shoulder is fine now..
    Dont run anabol for your first cycle<
    You also need to get back training and get many months under your belt before cycling,
    You also need to work on your diet and build more of a base, without a base your wasting you time with steroids ,
    again, check out the education threads and do more research on newbie cycles.

werms is offline Associate Member
    If your going to dive into AAS Make sure you do it right.

You would get a better boost off Creatine monohydrate.

If your goal is looking to put on mass

Blog Entries
    im looking for a better cut/lean physique...
    to be honest..i tried creatine didnt really suit me. To creatines defense, it was my 1st year of uni 2003 didnt really work out regularly, diet was shit...therefore i blotted up and was very unhappy with results..clearly didnt do the due diligence required and screwed myself over...not good not good...once the water retention wore off...felt much better....its in my head now so i dont wanna touch creatine.
    I did, however, try no xplode and loved it...the rush, the strength, results...but surely all good things come to an end for me at least...f-king acne became my faces best friend...had colonies of them alll over my face...was in denial that no xplode was the cause...but as soon as i left it..the acne subsided immediately..

Thanks a lot for the replies guys....i know you're looking out for my best interest...im very careful with doing anything...this is something ive wanted to do since i as 18, im 27 will be 28 in june....ive been working out for since 18..but i dont count that time cause it was on and off... past 2, 3 years have been consistent..diet is good ... and im very adamant and when im on the cycle...im going to maximize its effects...i just need some tips and advise from guys who are already on it....
    lets say i use them and considering it is my first time...should i just have 5 mg everyday for the next 6 weeks...instead of increasing my dose as the days go by...would that something i should look into?

Quote Originally Posted by MIR3 View Post
    im looking for a better cut/lean physique...
    to be honest..i tried creatine didnt really suit me. To creatines defense, it was my 1st year of uni 2003 didnt really work out regularly, diet was shit...therefore i blotted up and was very unhappy with results..clearly didnt do the due diligence required and screwed myself over...not good not good...once the water retention wore off...felt much better....its in my head now so i dont wanna touch creatine.
    I did, however, try no xplode and loved it...the rush, the strength, results...but surely all good things come to an end for me at least...f-king acne became my faces best friend...had colonies of them alll over my face...was in denial that no xplode was the cause...but as soon as i left it..the acne subsided immediately..

Thanks a lot for the replies guys....i know you're looking out for my best interest...im very careful with doing anything...this is something ive wanted to do since i as 18, im 27 will be 28 in june....ive been working out for since 18..but i dont count that time cause it was on and off... past 2, 3 years have been consistent..diet is good ... and im very adamant and when im on the cycle...im going to maximize its effects...i just need some tips and advise from guys who are already on it....
    lets say i use them and considering it is my first time...should i just have 5 mg everyday for the next 6 weeks...instead of increasing my dose as the days go by...would that something i should look into?
    I find it strange how you come on here for advice and because you didn't hear what you wanted to you disregard it and ask anyone else who as ran anabol on it own.

I guess I will leave you to it and maybe you will get someone who doesn't know what he is doing and advice you on an anabol cycle, best of luck.

Blog Entries
    fair enough....i have not disregarded your advise....i am merely understanding the depth of what i want compared the correct steps to achieve it...thank you for your comments though...
    I have not made my decision as yet...this is also part of my research....social media is the best form of it too....
    i guess if im going to try something new i want to do it right...thats all...or i may learn from someone who was in a very similar position.....

Thread Information