Thread: Doctor question

techhnyne is offline New Member

Doctor question

hey guys,
    i was curious to find out if it is possible to get a prescription for anabolics from a dr? and if so what kind of DR should i be looking to see?

I am on probation and i recently had a dirty urine for steroids , now the only way i could continue my cycle is to find a dr to prescribe me

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Stats?
    weight
    BF
    goals
    training....WELCOME

Some company tested you for steroids ? This is the first time I've heard of any company testing for steroids. Are you an athlete and got a urine test for steroids? If you go to an endochornologist they can write a script for you. As a matter of fact, your general practitioner can also write a script for you. They'll do a blood test to determine your test level first.

hello and thanks
    32 y/o male
    180lbs
    6'
    7-8%BF? not sure

goal... to get probation off my back for a dirty urine..
    cant believe they waste tax payers $$ on testing people for steroids and i am not even on probation for steroids or any sort
    i have to discontinue my cycle which is only winny/anavar blend inject, but if i can find a DR to either give me the shots or to prescribe me them then i can continue the use

at 32 I bet you could find someone to prescribe shots. Do you have any Blood work to prove you need it? this is the catch.

blood work not sure but i do know i have been in therapy and recovering from 2 major motorcycle accidents last year, i race motorcycles and i have been trying to get back to full strength using steroids , i guess if that excuse helps lol

I would start with the BW and go from there because depending on your levels will certainly determine what kind of doc you are trying to find.....

GOOD LUCK!

anyone know a good DR or blood work place in North Jersey?

APIs is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Probation / AS?

@ 32 you can certainly get yr BW done and if Test is low a Clinic or Endo could put you on TRT. However, being on probabtion, shouldnt you be getting your life in order rather then worrying about a cycle? You keep probation off your back by doing the next right thing. Not flaming, just a thought...

Quote Originally Posted by techhnyne View Post
    anyone know a good DR or blood work place in North Jersey?
    Lots of online places like direct labs or private md or life extension magazine.....just to name a few.
    You order your BW thru them and then go to the lab and they send you results. This way you will know whether or not to pursue this.

The only way you might get a script is TRT/HRT and this is not a cycle. And even then, 32 is rather early unless the BW backs it up.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Not to be an ass but at 6 foot 180lbs why would the suspect you were on steroids .

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by techhnyne View Post
    goal... to get probation off my back for a dirty urine..
    cant believe they waste tax payers $$ on testing people for steroids and i am not even on probation for steroids or any sort
    i have to discontinue my cycle which is only winny/anavar blend inject, but if i can find a DR to either give me the shots or to prescribe me them then i can continue the use
    That is hilarious. My guess is they don't want you using any illegal substances...period. Why would you do something illegal while on probation? Better to stay out of trouble than try to figure out how to illegally get a legal scrip.

laveycraft is offline Junior Member
    presciption or not doctor isnt gonna give u winny or var. i think if anything plain old testosterone which probably shows up differently on a blood test. i think??my buddy is on pb and i advised him only to take small amount of test no other drugs just incase.

Thread Information