Thread: Bulking cycle

usd610 is offline New Member

Bulking cycle

Ok, so im about to come off my current cycle next week, and Im already starting to plan my next. Im not going to be starting it till around the end of September, and Im looking to put on as much solid weight as possible. Calorie wise im looking to take in around 6k/day atleast. I want to get my weight at or around 265-270, im 225 right now, and by the time I start i should be around 240easy if not more.

Just wanted to test the waters here and see what your favorite all out bulking cycles were. I plan on basing it off test e @750ml/wk, which I found to be a good spot for me in terms of gains, and deca at around 500/wk. what other compounds have you guys ran in the past for bulking and how did you like them?

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    For bulking or cutting ive found nothing comes close to a simple test/tren combo....
    Do not ask me for a source check.

usd610 is offline New Member
    Im just coming off a test e, tren e, eq cycle and didnt much care for the tren e, it killed my appetite. From now on when I run tren it will be tren a, that didnt seem to have any negative effects on me besides the night sweats

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    6kcal's a day is a bit of an overkill imho. I wouldn't go more than 1k over maintenance calories if you're looking to add lean mass without adding fat

tbjake34 is offline Senior Member
    above post is true 6k is high. i liked test e tren e combo ran test at 750 tren at 300 gaines were great and got real lean great strenght too. deca test combo was good but held a lot more water and strength wasent as good. the tren gives more of xplosive gains but either would be good to bulk imo go test tren but dont be running deca in there too go with one or the other not both.

Thread Information