MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member

Test flu 3 weeks in

Started 4th week prop and tren ace last saturday, woke up sunday feeling flu like. Last time I got the test flu right away. is getting the flu after 3 weeks atypical. Other than that likeing the tren the pump is amazing kinda feel like i'm gonna rip through my own skin. A little bit of fatigue and night sweats but nothing I can't handle ( for now ).

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    I didn't get test flu at all on my last cycle. the one before i did but it was with test E at around 3 or 4 weeks in. How much tren are you running MBM?

80mgs prop and 50 mgs tren a per day

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    Good deal man keep me posted. I'm considering tren next cycle but thats almost 4 months away, now that i'm over the fear of 19nors

Eazy20 is offline Member
    It's not unusual..I'm on a TestE/EQ cycle right now and I got the flu around week 3 or so...It was gone in a few days..However, those are obviously both long esters...I've never actually got the test flu with short esters before...I still would go out on a limb to say it's not uncommon to get it a little later in the cycle, but this is just a guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy20 View Post
    It's not unusual..I'm on a TestE/EQ cycle right now and I got the flu around week 3 or so...It was gone in a few days..However, those are obviously both long esters...I've never actually got the test flu with short esters before...I still would go out on a limb to say it's not uncommon to get it a little later in the cycle, but this is just a guess.
    That's what's throwing me, I would have thought first week or so but not 3 weeks later.

Quote Originally Posted by scotty51312 View Post
    Good deal man keep me posted. I'm considering tren next cycle but thats almost 4 months away, now that i'm over the fear of 19nors
    Good deal, I'll let you know how it goes.

higgy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MBMETC View Post
    Good deal, I'll let you know how it goes.
    My very first cycle of prop I had the flu during week 2-3 for 5 or so days.........f'ing sucked. Didn't wanna do shit. Second cycle of prop, perfectly fine. I'm currently on test cyp and haven't had any problems thus far.

I thought it was the shorter esters that made a person fluish?

Anyways, good luck MB

Quote Originally Posted by higgy View Post
    My very first cycle of prop I had the flu during week 2-3 for 5 or so days.........f'ing sucked. Didn't wanna do shit. Second cycle of prop, perfectly fine. I'm currently on test cyp and haven't had any problems thus far.

I thought it was the shorter esters that made a person fluish?

Thank you brother, I just want to get back to hitting hard and getting the most of this cycle.

Anyways, good luck MB
    Thanks mang,
    I just want this to pass so I can get back to hitting it hard and making the most of this cycle. The tren has basically wiped out my 6:00 am 45 min cardio session I do like a half an hour and get shit out of it.

Thread Information