BluEyedClubr is offline Associate Member

Sust/EQ Cycle - End with Tren/Winny or Tren/Anavar???

Running 15 weeks of 750 Sust / 750 EQ

Which would be better at the end of a cycle - Last 7 weeks??

Tren / Winny or Tren / Anavar

I never thought of mixing Tren and Anavar - I was going to either run just Anavar or Tren/Winny but a buddy told me last night that Tren/Anavar work great together??? I've never heard this.... has anyone else?

Thank you in advance!

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    What dose are you planning on running the Tren -Ace at for the last 7 weeks?

Ideally, I would incorporate some sort of DHT-derivative into the sust/tren combo (just disregard the EQ because it will be severely overpowered by this stack)

Anavar is a great hardening/cutting product; however, IMO it has to be run at a pretty decent dose like 60 - 80mg/ed. I find my sweet-spot to be 100mg/ed

If you're going to go with winny, then I would just run it for the last 5 weeks. dose should be determined by personal cycle experience.

-VM

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    I would definately agree on dropping the EQ, sust/tren /winny would be pretty decent. Assuming its Tren A, 50ed and the same with winny.

So I should drop the EQ? I've already been running the EQ/Sust for about 4 weeks now going on my 5th.... and I have the EQ on hand.... I was actually thinking about dropping the Sust and changing to 500 mg Prop weekly because I'm seeing more water retention than I imagined. I assumed I would see some but I feel bloated too much on a daily basis already even while taking liquidex at 0.25 a day. I thought about raising my liquidex dosage up to 0.50 ED before changing to Prop though first...

I was going to run Tri-Tren at 350 or 450 a week along with 50mg ED winny. The anavar I was gonna start at 50mg a day and increase to 100mg a day depending on how my body reacts because it would be my first time trying anavar.

I always thought Tren should only be run at 6-8 week cycles but I seem to see a lot of guys running it longer like 12 weeks... is this ok?

I ran a Prop/EQ cycle last cycle and I felt like I got too flat or something at by the end, that's why I was trying Sust/EQ this time.

Quote Originally Posted by BluEyedClubr View Post
    So I should drop the EQ? I've already been running the EQ/Sust for about 4 weeks now going on my 5th.... and I have the EQ on hand.... I was actually thinking about dropping the Sust and changing to 500 mg Prop
    not a bad idea, but I think you will be wasting a lot of already purchase gear. But being summer, I prefer prop. Im starting a sust blend but its Prop, PP and cyp so rentention should be minimal. Try drinking more water and maybe less sodium weekly because I'm seeing more water retention than I imagined. I assumed I would see some but I feel bloated too much on a daily basis already even while taking liquidex at 0.25 a day. I thought about raising my liquidex dosage up to 0.50 ED before changing to Prop though first... might be good to try

I was going to run Tri-Tren at 350 or 450 a week along with 50mg ED winny. The anavar I was gonna start at 50mg a day and increase to 100mg a day depending on how my body reacts because it would be my first time trying anavar.

I always thought Tren should only be run at 6-8 week cycles but I seem to see a lot of guys running it longer like 12 weeks... is this ok?Tren A is good to 8 weeks, I know eple who run longer, most say dont. Tren E is usually 10-12 weeks, but peple cycle differently according to their experiences and needs

I ran a Prop/EQ cycle last cycle and I felt like I got too flat or something at by the end, that's why I was trying Sust/EQ this time.
    Im not sure if those are 2 good compounds together. Guys like Marcus will say EQ is the biggest waste and those who do like it admit it takes a long time to make use of it, so running it with prop which is usually for shorter cycles seems a big waste.

I agree about EQ having to be run a long time... I ran it 14 weeks last time and plan to run it 15 weeks this time.

So i guess I can run a Tri-Tren blend longer than 6-8 weeks...

Thanks for the input!

Got for it, but if you havent run tren before, make sure you keep an eye on your BP, aspecially in the 10+ weeks range.

Just wanted to ask a few more opinions on this...

I'm entering my 8th week next week and I've been on the Sust and EQ now together... 750 of Sust with 750 of EQ...

I'm going to run Tren at 75mg EOD the last 7 weeks and Winny 65mg ED (i know thats a weird number but thats the tab dosage) for the last 6 weeks.

I'm actually going to change over to Test Prop next week as well because I'm holding too much water with the Sust for my liking and I want to lean out - even while taking the anti E.

Should I drop the EQ and just save it for a future cycle or continue to run it through till the end of the 15 weeks???

Thank you...

Granovich is offline Senior Member
    i think u should keep using sustanon and eq and add winny at the end and drop the tren for another cycle

THE-DET-OAK is offline Banned
    this thread is kind of old, he is prolly done with this cycle and on to the next.

Thread Information