Possible abcess/bad gear

cycle

Test E 500mg/WEEK
    Nolva (Tamoxifen ) 20mg/ED
    L-Dex (Anastrozole) .25mg/ED

My stat's are;
    6'4"
    260lbs
    approx: 20% BF precycle(Yes it's high, I am attempting to take precautions) Current unknown.

I ran out of test e 250 and have a bottle of test E 300 so i was planning on finishing off my last four shots with it.

exp:
    nov2011

This is my second shot of this stuff, before my first shot there was a little cloudy residue floating around so i shook it and it instant cleared up.

Monday morning i did my second shot and by that night my left glute injection site swelled up to the size and shape of a pickle horizontal to the floor. I've had pain on injections but this on is rough.

My question:

Does anyone have any experience with this brand and/or these sides from test e 300? This seems a little beyond what I'm accustomed to in the past 8 weeks.
    Last edited by Lecent83; 04-26-2011 at 05:45 PM. Reason: brain fart

Eazy20 is offline Member
    Have to take the lab name down boss man. Have you only been pinning glutes in this cycle? I also must add that I wouldn't recommend you cycling at your bf%..

Lecent83 is offline Junior Member
    yes glutes only this cycle, and I just took another good look at it... It still has some cloudiness floating around in it.

Eazy20 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lecent83 View Post
    yes glutes only this cycle, and I just took another good look at it... It still has some cloudiness floating around in it.
    If this is your first cycle or first cycle with pinning your gluts, you could just be building up some scar tissue which is causing an oil abscess. Give the injection site a break for a week or so and you should be fine. Keep monitoring it though. If it gets red and hot to the touch and you start to get a fever, you probably have an infection and need to get it checked out by a doc.

label is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy20 View Post
    Have to take the lab name down boss man. Have you only been pinning glutes in this cycle? I also must add that I wouldn't recommend you cycling at your bf%..
    Just curious, why is it bad to cycle at high bf%'s?

Never heard of that before.

Eazy20 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by label View Post
    Just curious, why is it bad to cycle at high bf%'s?

Never heard of that before.
    Aromatase enzyme is found in fat tissue. This enzyme is responsible for converting testosterone into estrogen, thus altering the ratio of estrogen to testosterone (Steiner MS et al 2003). Men who have excessive body fat, especially abdominal fat, are likely to have increased estrogen levels caused by aromatase activity and a dramatically increased estrogen level compared to testosterone. An increased estrogen level has been linked, in turn, to a host of disorders, including decreased insulin sensitivity and blood glucose problems. Some studies suggest that there is an association between a low testosterone level, insulin resistance, an elevated estrogen level, and increased body fat in aging men (Phillips GB 1993).

Among other things like it will be harder on your heart, cholesterol, etc.

high bf people are more susceptible to side effect, high blood pressure, Little to no discipline on diet and/or regime, high amounts of cortisol, the list goes on and on and on.

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy20 View Post
    Aromatase enzyme is found in fat tissue. This enzyme is responsible for converting testosterone into estrogen, thus altering the ratio of estrogen to testosterone (Steiner MS et al 2003). Men who have excessive body fat, especially abdominal fat, are likely to have increased estrogen levels caused by aromatase activity and a dramatically increased estrogen level compared to testosterone. An increased estrogen level has been linked, in turn, to a host of disorders, including decreased insulin sensitivity and blood glucose problems. Some studies suggest that there is an association between a low testosterone level, insulin resistance, an elevated estrogen level, and increased body fat in aging men (Phillips GB 1993).

Among other things like it will be harder on your heart, cholesterol, etc.
    I was thinking it had things to do with the heart, but wow that's pretty bad. What bf % would u say is too high? I highly doubt I am too high, but I am curious. My bf test said I was 11.8%, and I think the bioelectrical impedence test has a...0-4% margin of error?

Eazy20 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by label View Post
    I was thinking it had things to do with the heart, but wow that's pretty bad. What bf % would u say is too high? I highly doubt I am too high, but I am curious. My bf test said I was 11.8%, and I think the bioelectrical impedence test has a...0-4% margin of error?
    I would say around 15-16% is as high as you would want to be...Being generous...

Alright so I'm safe even if my test was off by the largest error possible, phew.

back on track... Just attempted to aspirate the 5" long(horizontal to floor) 2.5" wide "abscess" all i got was .5ml of dark red blood.

Eazy20 is offline Member
    back on track... Just attempted to aspirate the 5" long(horizontal to floor) 2.5" wide "abscess" all i got was .5ml of dark red blood.
    ...Stop trying to self treat bro...That can open up a whole new door filled with worse problems...Just leave it alone for a couple of days it should go away on its own...If it gets hot to the touch, red, and you start to get a mild fever, that's when you need to SEE A DOCTOR.

Well, I went to the doctor with a 100.1 fever and a red hot ass cheek. Turns out the injection nicked a blood vessel on the way in and caused a bleed. my aspiration turns out verified the bleed and it not being an abscess. needless to say this cycle has been a great learning experience and it will be like a year or more before i touch gear again.

Eazy20 is offline Member
    Well, I went to the doctor with a 100.1 fever and a red hot ass cheek. Turns out the injection nicked a blood vessel on the way in and caused a bleed. my aspiration turns out verified the bleed and it not being an abscess. needless to say this cycle has been a great learning experience and it will be like a year or more before i touch gear again.
    Glad to see you made the smart move and went to see a doctor instead of trying to self-treat again. Hope everything works out for you. All the best.

thanks Eazy for all your help.

THE-DET-OAK is offline Banned
    i wouldnt pin that gear anymore even when you decide to cycle again. sounds like it has either crashed or there is some moisture in the bottle. if its crashed you can fix it, if its moisture you need to toss it, that is a feeding ground for bacteria.

Thread Information