ArmyRanger1982 is offline Junior Member

Diet Diet Diet Cant decide!

Aight fellas ive been looking at diet programs everywhere. I cant decide on any of them. Im looking to lean up and strength with this 1st cycle. I dnt wanna get fat LOLOLOLOL just kidding but i dnt wanna turn into a monster either. Any diet recommendations??? I cant decide on just one. I love to eat steak chicken turkey

UNoffical "How to Cut" thread and sample diet... really like this diet but my stats dont meat the stats on his diet. How can i restruuctire this diet to fit me

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    I replied to you in the diet forum. IMO with a 40/40/20 protien/carb/fat split, you can bulk or cut by being over or under maintenane calories. Cardio is the key.

didnt see the replie, how does that breakdown into meal wise, like meal 1 foods?? and so on

sanman is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmyRanger1982 View Post
    didnt see the replie, how does that breakdown into meal wise, like meal 1 foods?? and so on
    They are not going to figure out a diet for you.Post one up & they will help you from thier.Post macros also so they get a better idea.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    bro no one is going to write a diet for you.
    Some of us are trainers who actually get paid for writing diets. Like me!

We will however critique a diet you come up with so you can tweak it to work best for you. You have to be willing to put some work into it. Should only take a couple hours at most to come up with a diet plan.

cantbetouched is offline Associate Member
    hours.... get bmr total time 20 min tops if your internets slow and you need to watch a youtube video to see how to do it like me.. then go to the pantry and cabinets and get macros... im thinking 1 hour maybe 1.5 if you have a long hallway... btw thanks for the advice in th diet forum scotty.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    ArmyRanger... As far as a name for a diet? like the Zone or South Beach or Atkins or such?
    I thought a lot about this myself. Which kind/type. And decided I would go with what the guys suggest around here since they know their stuff and have it down to a science. They honestly do. They have studied food and when to eat it and how much to eat and why. Look at the before/after photos of the Transformation Challenge and that should be proof it works.

Main thing is to get started so you can get that BF down before cycling. Otherwise you may not get the results you want.

Thread Information