mv540 is offline Junior Member

cutting prop/tren with oil...Please help asap

I baked my gear last night tren ace and prop at 220 degrees for 10 minutes and cooled it for 20, repeated 3 times and injected this morning, well that didn't help, I can barely walk and I have a hockey game coming up next week so I need to be bale to run for that, I ordered some whatman filters so how do i cut the grapeseed oil im running:
    150mg tren a eod
    150mg test p eod

do i go 50/50, my syringes only hold 3ML so if i went 50/50 id have to get a bigger syringe cuz I only wanna pin once and where could I inject 6ML into, or would it be better to drop my dosage down to 50 mg tren ed and 50 mg test p ed and cut it 50/50 with the grapeseed oil so itll be a 2ML shot.
    Please help i need it asap

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    wow, whatman filters are gonna be a long squeeze lol. First off, never bake your gear because it raises past to easily. If you are trying to sterilize it then tynalize*sp? it, much more effective (basically boiling periodically for certain time, etc)

or you can do one steroid one oil that way, but that will take a long time. Did u get .22 whatmans? next time if u need to cut, look into a suction fitering system, (do it in a clean area of course) filter it all into a clean sterile bottom and reinject it back into the vials and add 1%ba (the gear has its own antiseptic, but the ba wont hurt if you add just a lil to be on the safe side) then thats it...

good luck, get a clamp or what i did was put a 60ml vial in a caulk gun, damn my hands were sore after lol

as for the hockey game, id stop ur cycle and plan to run pct now cuz the gear hurts to badly imo

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Your cycle wasn't planned out to well as everyone knows that a common side effect of tren is reduced cardio. I would assume you are getting in some pretty intense cardio during your hockey games. Trens effects on cardio are so bad I decided to skip a season of indoor soccer because of it...playing a sport at half intensity is not fun! If you do decide to continue running the prop and tren you are either going to have to man up and overcome the pain or do ED shots. I ran into the same situation as you as I was doing 150mg prop and tren A EOD which would fill up my 3ml syringe, so I wasn't able to cut with sterile oil. I said fuk it, no pain no gain and didn't cut the gear. If the pain is to bad then you could do ED shots of 75mg prop and tren A cut w/ 1-1.5ml of sterile oil.

dirtybrd is offline Associate Member
    Im currently on the same cycle as a burst, 100mg of each ED. I just finished up the tren a portion, (30 days) and am now riding out 10-12 days on test prop only. With any of my injections no matter what the gear is, I add 1cc of filtered grapeseed oil to it for thinning purposes. You can buy it in a pretty good sized vial that will last you probably 5-7 cycles.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    The sterility of your gear isn't what's going to cause post injection pain unless you have an infection. www.ar-r.com has sterile cottonseed oil and its relatively cheap. Or you could buy grapeseed oil in the grocery store, heat it to sterilize then filter it yourself

If you want to reduce the pain of the prop you might want to cut your gear with Ethyl Oleate instead of grape seed oil.

Im debating on cutting the prop and tren and switching to tren E and test E

Pain is part of it!

i got some grapeseed oil, sterlized it and injected 1ml with 1ml of prop and 1ml of tren a last night, and last night I was feelin good thought this might of worked but today, FML...im thinking of ordering some EO but it wont get here till next week so ima have to tough it out until i guess, and will my body get used to this pain? biggest problem for me is my job consists of me walking around for long periods of time.

Prop in the quads effects my running, so all cardio is done on a bike. And I feel ya, Im a heavy equipment mechanic so Im always climbing onto or under something. It slows me down for sure!

Thread Information