imwheelin is offline New Member

Stretching Cycle Out Longer

27 Days into my Test E Cycle (250mg*2 a week=500mgwk).

Enough juice for 10 weeks at this rate but im beginning to think a 12 week cycle will provide more gains. I haven't really felt any effects and only gained maybe 4 pounds. But I really want to capitalize once they kick in. Is it okay to maybe only do 250mg for week 9, 10, and therefore have 250mg for week 11 and 12?

Thanks guys

bigbossofdariver is offline Junior Member
    imo you should just run you planned cycle. you wont make anymore gains stretching out your cycle. you would basically just be wasting time doing that and it would be even longer till your next cycle.

yeah honestly bro im hearing that answer alot...im just thinking like if the juice starts kicking in hard week 5 then i've only got 5 weeks of solid working out...id rather 7..thanks tho we'll see

Finished a 12 weeker a couple months ago, wish I only did 10. Last two weeks the gains were weak and it would have been 4 weeks earlier I could have started my next cycle. If your still making good gains by the end of week 10 Ide say go for it though.

So probably wait until 8th or 9th and see how the gains are going and then decide?

bigbossofdariver is offline Junior Member
    for me it would be a no go, at such a lowe dose you probably wont notice any gains from week 10-12.

Ide wait till the end of week 10.

Tlee8769 is offline Associate Member
    Stick with your planned cycle you had in mind from the beginning. Do proper PCT wait a few months and do the next one longer take your time its a marathon not a sprint.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by imwheelin View Post
    yeah honestly bro im hearing that answer alot...im just thinking like if the juice starts kicking in hard week 5 then i've only got 5 weeks of solid working out...id rather 7..thanks tho we'll see
    You havent only got 5 weeks of hard working, your on cycle for 10 weeks and it doesn't reach peak blood levels until wk 5 but that doesn't mean there is none in your system for the first 5 wks. It builds up to peak it doesn't just land on wk 5. No point in reducing the amount to extend the cycle, if you haven't reached your goals by week 10 it will be pointless in lowering the amount and extending it. You also need to look at diet and training more than the amount of time on cycle or dosage if you haven't gained the required amount of tissue.

Thread Information