lordoftheoctagon is offline Junior Member

Question SECOND CYCLE, its been awhile and need a refresher haha

ok so i ran a cycle when i was in iraq of sus250. i made some decent gains off of it. but the shitty thing that sucked the most was the water weight and losing my gains due to poor PCT. now its been over a yr later and i would like to run a cycle of test E. (maybe with deca or w.e. u guys recomend?) there are a few things i forgot about like the times of the week to inject. like 3-4 days apart or what? ive been lifting for couple yrs now so its a huge part of my life eating healthy and lifting, cardio all that happy shit about staying fit n what not. im 25, 5'9, 196.5 lbs. so any advice on what im asking would be sweet. (also note that when i was on the sus250 i jumped up to about 230 lbs. nice but alot of puffy water weight, but good strenght!) does anybody know how the water retention is on the test E?

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Stick with test e, you will need to inject every 3.5 days..

If your estrogen prone then run an ai with your cycle, 10/12 weeks would be a good cycle length pct following 14 days later...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Thanks man for replying and not being a Dick about it! Do u know anything dealing with water retention and this ?

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    holding water on cycle varies from person to person also diet will play a role in this as well. if your carb sensitive this will make a difference. as Matt mentioned run an ai on cycle to reduce the bloat

I ran adex with my test prop/Anavar /Deca cycle and very little water retention. I took .25mg ed throughout my cycle.

Do u still need to keep your carbs high when bulking with the cycle? Cuz the test really only helps with recovery.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    to bulk you need an abundance of calories, these cals should come in the form of either protiens or carbs. only you know how your body responds to both. generaly speaking 1 to 1.5 g's of carbs on a bulk and the cleaner the carbs the less bloat hopefully

well i know u need an abundance of cals for bulking but only 1-1.5 g of carbs? usually they say like 3 grams when bulking? and FYI all my carbs are complex execpt after a workout which i usually use vitargo w/post shake.

Thread Information