Nuzzi is offline Associate Member

2nd cycle.....is this too much???

im planning my second cycle which wont start for a couple months, before i acquire whats needed im looking for a little insight from someone more experienced. my first cycle was only 10wks of test e 250mg/wk and winny oral 35mg/ed for the last 4 wks, plus ai and pct. responded very well and kept most of what i gained.
    Heres what im thinking this time around, just not sure if its too much, also im not 100% on how i will overlap everything in the cycle yet.

1-4 dbol 50mg/ed oral
    2-9 tren e 250mg/wk
    2-4 sust 750mg/wk, first wk/1000mg
    5-14 test e 750mg/wk
    13-16 winny 50mg/ed oral
    will be using aromasin and an hcg during cycle and ending with nolva/clomid.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Far to much...

What are your stats?/

Height
    Bf
    Years training
    Goals????
    Do not ask me for a source check.

brad1986 is offline Senior Member
    if your 160lbs you need to hit the diet section. And that is wayyyy tooo much test and compounds in genereal

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    too much and not used correctly
    stats please

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    holy sh1t, i wouldnt take all that, waaaay too much.
    post up age and stats

5'10"
    lean
    have worked out all my life, i eat constantly (healthy) and drink 2 to 3 shakes a day, its hard for me to put on any weight at all never mind tons of muscle. ive worked out natural until my first cycle which im just ending pct now. best gains of my life. i will agree 750 test is probably too much at this stage, im just trying to get the most out of this cycle since i wont do another one untill next year most likely. I can lower it down to 500mg/wk. what about the rest....i dont mind pinning a couple times a week but im not up for several injections as if i used tren a like im sure someone will advise me to start with instead of tren e. 50mg seems to be the norm for dosage o winny/dbol although i know most will say not to do two orals in one cycle but going by my original outline i felt there was enough time in between the dbol/winny to be ok. the main goal is to bulk up and then cut. please correct me if im wrong. thanks.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuzzi View Post
    5'10"
    lean
    have worked out all my life, i eat constantly (healthy) and drink 2 to 3 shakes a day, its hard for me to put on any weight at all never mind tons of muscle. ive worked out natural until my first cycle which im just ending pct now. best gains of my life. i will agree 750 test is probably too much at this stage, im just trying to get the most out of this cycle since i wont do another one untill next year most likely. I can lower it down to 500mg/wk. what about the rest....i dont mind pinning a couple times a week but im not up for several injections as if i used tren a like im sure someone will advise me to start with instead of tren e. 50mg seems to be the norm for dosage o winny/dbol although i know most will say not to do two orals in one cycle but going by my original outline i felt there was enough time in between the dbol/winny to be ok. the main goal is to bulk up and then cut. please correct me if im wrong. thanks.
    take two of those shakes out and replace with food for a start. hit diet section and post your diet

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    ^^ Agreed, you need to start with your diet bro, all of those compounds are pointless without the correct diet....

At your height you should easily get to 200lbs with training and diet alone..
    Do not ask me for a source check.

x3 shakes are good but second to food.
    also you should not be cycling for at least 4 months after pct and blood work confirms your recovery

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MBMETC View Post
    x3 shakes are good but second to food.
    also you should not be cycling for at least 4 months after pct and blood work confirms your recovery
    i wouldnt quite put it like that. 1st thing in the morn and after training maybe, for quick hit, other than that i dont see much to em but manufacturer BS

sorry its the tren making me be snappy with my responses...lol
    i have a morning shake, pwo and bedtime casien
    sorry op im not ragging on you

normally i have one shake after workout, one about mid day, and sometimes a casein before bed. i know your all going to say i should stay natural, but i know my self and im telling you i eat good and have trained and trained hard and its very difficult for me to see gains, and i loose them very quickly even if i dont workout for a week. and as i said i wont be starting this cycle for a while but i like to plan ahead so i have everything i need ahead of time. i can probably do away with the winny for this cycle, but will keep the test@500/wk. for say 12wks, 1000 first week. im thinking just dbol and test then, or tren , test, and maybe winny

Quote Originally Posted by Nuzzi View Post
    normally i have one shake after workout, one about mid day, and sometimes a casein before bed. i know your all going to say i should stay natural, but i know my self and im telling you i eat good and have trained and trained hard and its very difficult for me to see gains, and i loose them very quickly even if i dont workout for a week. and as i said i wont be starting this cycle for a while but i like to plan ahead so i have everything i need ahead of time. i can probably do away with the winny for this cycle, but will keep the test@500/wk. for say 12wks, 1000 first week. im thinking just dbol and test then, or tren, test, and maybe winny
    that is an indication your diet is flawed, if you were eating enough to feed your gains you would be able to keep them.
    post your diet in detail, we all think are diet is solid until we write it down and really analyze it

Thread Information