Thread: Cycle Help

FitGuy28 is offline New Member

Lightbulb Cycle Help

I am about to start a new cycle. This will be my 3rd cycle but the first in a few years. My first cycle was just test. My second was Sus 250, Deca and Dbol . I need help with this new cycle. I have 3 vials, 10ml/100mg ml of Trenabol Depot, 10 vial of Sustanon 250, 120 tabs of Dbol 10mg, and 40 tabs of Tamoxifen 20mg. When I took Sus a fews years back, the baseline was once a week and now everything I read is at least 500mg a week. I only bought 10 vials thinking I can do a 10 week cycle and this is all I'm going to have to work with. I am 28, 6'0, 175. Also, how should I eat on this stack? Thanks guys!

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    i assume your talking single use amps when you say vials of sust. also you can run a low dose of test and let the tren do the work although im not sure sust is your best option. also you ae light for your height and by asking what you should eat on cycle clesrly indicstes your diet needs work, without proper diet your wasting your time and money on gear. jm2c

FitGuy28 is offline New Member
    I am using the single amps of sust. The reason I asked about the diet is because I know the tren is used alot in weight loss and cutting. I know it can bulk also but not sure if you have to load extra calories then normal with it.

Thread Information