ConnorMacLeod is offline Junior Member

My first and only cycle

im 18. i no i shouldnt be doing steriods at this age but im only doing one 5 week course to get ripped for the summer. i have estrogen blockers and was wondering when do i start taking them after the 5 week course.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Pointless and useless.

Your to young to cycle and you can cause yourself alot of problems you dont want to be having in your teens.

i should have mentioned. its a d-bol cycle 80 mg per day

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    In humans your Endocrine system is not fully functional until an average age of 25yrs, although the main development is up to around 21yrs it still fluctuates a little bit up to its fully functional age. There is a risk of permanently damaging your HPTA if you take AAS to young and you could end up with symptoms of andropause and HRT for life. Symptoms could be Limp dick, low libido, depression, low energy, low endurance, erection problems and many more but.......are these the types of symptoms you want to have in your 20's?. Believe me its hard to cope with these in your 40's yet alone in your prime of your life.

Around this age your Testosterone levels are the highest they going to be in your life naturally, so use what you have and don't take the risk of damage, I am passionate about this because ive seen it many times with young kids wanting to looking like their heroes and they think the answer is in an injection/tablet.

Taking AAS to young can also cause problems with development, one other main problem is premature sealing of your epiphyeal bone and the consequences mean that you wont grow as big as your genetics could allow you to, there is a test which can be done to see if your growth plates have sealed yet but the average age is around 21yrs old.

TRAINING
    You need a few years of hard training under your belt before even considering taking any kind of anabolic support, people who jump on a cycle to soon without having some quality years under their belt usually results in injuries, it takes time to develop your connective tissue, tendons and nervous system to heavy overload training. Slowly getting your own system use to these kinds of extreme's will only help in muscle growth later on when you do decide to start taking AAS.

Build a solid foundation for muscle tissue to grow and maintaining and development will be far greater than without it. Many younger guys will start cycling before they have reached their genetic potential which is crazy when a good solid diet and training program will be far beneficial and productive to muscle building.

Workouts should be mainly focused on basic movements with a priority of over loading the muscle each and ever time you train, increasing your strength and ability to lift in proper form will help with building the foundation for future development

DIET
    A lot of younger bodybuilders don't know how to eat. Researching and understanding how your own body responds will help you get to your natural limit, the right food at the right time and a full understanding of proteins,carbs, and fats will only help you succeed in achieving your natural goals. Keeping a diet diary will also help you understand the importance of macro, nutrients, calories and should help you see in which areas you could be going wrong in adding lean muscle tissue.

No matter how much anabolic support you have it will be worthless without proper nutrition, food will help build and maintain your valued muscle weather its natural, cycling or in PCT. Adjusting your food intake and consuming muscle building foods coupled with a solid training program will help you achieve your natural limit and foundation before you start AAS use.

This area is a huge problem with the younger guys and I can't express enough how important diet/food is when first starting out, post and pre training nutrition are very important and understanding how to load and feed the body will help push growth and create a very natural anabolic environment.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Pointless and useless.

Your to young to cycle and you can cause yourself alot of problems you dont want to be having in your teens.
    true. but i really want to get ripped up for summer BADLY!

KyleJumpjets is offline Associate Member
    ^^^^ what he said

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    hmm, not sure if this is a wind up or not

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Connor.....PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM STEROIDS

First of all 18 is WAY too early

Second: you need to EAT right and TRAIN right. Come back to the diet forum and I promise the guys will help you get to where you want to be. The last thing you need now are steroids. Can mess you up for a long time.

The guys who do steroids who get any good out of it EAT RIGHT for starters. And you admit you do not. So until this happens you will not see any good results but even worse results. Steroids are for those who have their BF down already and want to push themselves to another level. You are not at that point.

i know. i dont even no why i started them i was just to into getin in shape for summer time

Quote Originally Posted by ConnorMacLeod View Post
    i know. i dont even no why i started them i was just to into getin in shape for summer time
    okay...now what? the guys need to help you get off of this stuff or fix what you have done already.....

go to the PCT forum and ask Swifto in his Q&A as to what to do as well......and then REPORT back to your thread in the diet forum and go from there! TOUGH LOVE CONNOR!

YoungMan is offline Associate Member
    Dbol wont get you ripped lol, not only are you only 18 but no such thing as My one and only lol

i started it less than a week ago so it wont be hard to come off. will i still need to use my estrogen blockers. i wasnt really thinkin i just got it coz a friend did. i know its stupid but he really convinced me to

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    im getn an ever so slight whiff of troll here...........

119gold is offline Junior Member
    Don't do it bro, not worth it at all. Besides, d-bol will do the exact opposite of getting you "ripped for summer." You'll be a big balloon of water that you will lost right after the cycle due to poor diet. And most importantly of all..NO POINT IN BEING A RIPPED 18 YEAR OLD IF YOU CANT EVEN GET HARD FOR THE GIRLS WHO FLOCK TO YOU lol

Quote Originally Posted by 119gold View Post
    Don't do it bro, not worth it at all. Besides, d-bol will do the exact opposite of getting you "ripped for summer." You'll be a big balloon of water that you will lost right after the cycle due to poor diet. And most importantly of all..NO POINT IN BEING A RIPPED 18 YEAR OLD IF YOU CANT EVEN GET HARD FOR THE GIRLS WHO FLOCK TO YOU lol
    haha thats very true. i really dont know why i started it because im not really looking to get big , i want to be toned and lean. thanks for the advice

Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    im getn an ever so slight whiff of troll here...........
    no im generally being serious. im new to this

MuttonChop is offline Associate Member
    Can I drink winny?

Quote Originally Posted by MuttonChop View Post
    Can I drink winny?
    what ?

MuttonChop is offline Associate Member
    what ?
    Sorry, couldn't help myself. Dbol only right? It should be out of your system by now. Get some Nolvadex and start on 20 mcg Every Day (ED). I will let someone more experienced help you out with the details, but yea, if no one replies, do what I just said.

BTW, did your nuts shrink? Probably not would be my guess.

didnt shrink tht much lol. i have only been taking them for 5 days.

Blade15 is offline Senior Member
    Man ... another impatient dude...

trapstar55 is offline New Member
    AGREE WITH BLADE, take it from a young guy like myself, just eat, train hard, and perfect your program until your time comes......

Quote Originally Posted by Blade15 View Post
    Man ... another impatient dude...
    thats exactly what i am. i just cant help it

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuttonChop View Post
    Sorry, couldn't help myself. Dbol only right? It should be out of your system by now. Get some Nolvadex and start on 20 mcg Every Day (ED). I will let someone more experienced help you out with the details, but yea, if no one replies, do what I just said.

BTW, did your nuts shrink? Probably not would be my guess.
    This is somewhat right. OP you should stop the cycle now and run a light PCT. I think Nolva at 20 mg/day for two weeks would be sufficient.

Once you have done that sit back and look at your decision. Its blatantly obvious you did no research whatsoever before you started putting something in your body. Read the information posted by Marcus above. It is very important. At your age any steroid will do more harm than good.

Also the steroid you chose to get "ripped" would do about exactly the opposite. At that high of a dose, which in itself shows more lack of research and is very taxing on your liver, you will more than likely bloat excessively.

So right now stop taking it, run the PCT, and research. With that research possibly consider cycling properly in about 6 years

when i bought the d-bol i was given tamoxiden with it as the pct ? is that ok

Blade15 is offline Senior Member
    [QUOTE=ConnorMacLeod;5621479]thats exactly what i am. i just cant help it[/If so.. then you gonna get impatient gains which will dont want to stay on you... just cant help it...

cyounger100 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    im 18. i no i shouldnt be doing steriods at this age but im only doing one 5 week course to get ripped for the summer. i have estrogen blockers and was wondering when do i start taking them after the 5 week course.
    just amazing wonder how some of you kids can even function as stupid as you are

read the post guys. ive came off the d-bol

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    you have less than a week on dbol quit and you should be fine . dont do this ever again or you will pay ......does he need any pct with less than a week on cycle???

Quote Originally Posted by cro View Post
    you have less than a week on dbol quit and you should be fine . dont do this ever again or you will pay ......does he need any pct with less than a week on cycle???
    i wont do it again lol. i dont no what i was thinkin. i was barley a week i took 8 thursday , 4 friday , 4 sat , 0 sunday , 8 monday and quit by tuesday.will i need PCT ?

Tlee8769 is offline Associate Member
    WOW where do kids like you come from no PCT just stay away from AAS until you grow some more brain cells.

Quote Originally Posted by Tlee8769 View Post
    WOW where do kids like you come from no PCT just stay away from AAS until you grow some more brain cells.
    im staying away from it period !

warren916 is offline Associate Member
    Regardless of what you take, you cant gain any substantial amount of muscle in 5 weeks anyway, just stay away from it bud.

5x10 is offline Associate Member
    yes, do the pct like others have suggested

Thread Information