Jonesyy is offline Junior Member

Need Some Advice

Hey everyone, relatively new member here.

Been tempted by steroids for quite a while, but decided to wait until I was a bit older. I am currently 22 and will be almost 23 when I aim to start a cycle in August.

A little background story is that I have always been a hardgainer and it is really hitting my motivation at the gym. I am stuck on 11st 3 (roughly 156ish Lbs) and have been for a good year now, and my strength is now faltering from lack of consistent training.

I suppose I will be warned by the vets that I am too young, but steroids come with risks at any age. My friends have done it at 18 and below, had no repercussions and have been able to, if nothing else, keep some of the gains and have never gone back to looking skinny like me. For more information I posted on the New Male Members thread.

Right now I am here to be pointed in a good direction. I am going to read up a lot more on the PCT cycles, dietary needs and general warnings/information which is a lot more than my friends did (buy, hope for the best, little or no PCT. Even I knew about PCT).

What I hope to Gain:

At my very best I was nearly 12st but still quite weak. Roughly 17.5kg dumbells bicep curl, 60kg deadlifts, 80kg bench.

What I am to do is surpass my old maximum in the hope that when I train after I can break my plateau both in strength and mass. Whether I do a second cycle or not I do not know, but I don't want to get the Hulk massive just not look so skinny.

Not only this but I want to be totally motivated again at the gym, I want to enjoy it again and I'm sure a lot of you know the worst thing to see if lack of gains.

After I have constructed a full cycle plan I will post a diary on here hopefully and you can help me to the end.

P.S. I know how ignorant this post will seem, I do want to learn more before jumping in. I do respect the potency and side-effects of steroids , but feel the end is worth the means in this case.

Cheers,
    Dan

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    6'2" 156lbs and your weak....it's diet man plain and simple you are not eating the proper foods and fueling your body for growth.
    can you please post your diet in the diet section so we can get to the root of the problem.

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    Quote Originally Posted by MBMETC View Post
    6'2" 156lbs and your weak....it's diet man plain and simple you are not eating the proper foods and fueling your body for growth.
    can you please post your diet in the diet section so we can get to the root of the problem.
    enough said...

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Jonesyy: Please come on over to the Diet Question forum to get help. If you cycle now you will not get what you are after. First you need to learn to eat. This is the truth.

Hey! If I had to end up in the Diet forum then so does everybody else! SEE ya there? Hope so....

SAMS_DAD is offline Junior Member
    definitely hit up the diet section. Your way under weight and cycling now will just cause all your gains to vanish once your cycle is over since your diet isn't properly set. You should be around 200lbs naturally at your height. Build your body up naturally so you have a solid foundation before you cycle, then go from there.

Blade15 is offline Senior Member
    Eat brother... eat.... go to diet section....

Thread Information