Gymlad76 is offline New Member

Cutting cycle (cals required and PIP)

Hi guys.... Wonder if I could get some advice? Unjust on week two of an 8 week cutting cycle.... I am taking onerip and a test every other day....and have 2 questions:-

I have been body building for 2 years, currently weight is 197lb and body fat is about 23% from bulking up this winter..... I have a decent size and plan on getting lean before doing a bulking cycle next sept

Firstly this is my first ever cutting cycle and I want to make sure I get calories right from the start to get the most out of this cycle.... I read an article on the net that gave me a conversion to calculate cals:-

Body weight in lb x11 for basal rate
    Add a percentage to accommodate for metabolism (mine adds 30%)
    that gives maintenance rate-
    Add 500 to bulk
    Remove 500 to cut

Basically my cals are as follows when weighing 197

Cut-2425
    Maintain-2925
    Bulk-3425

So what I need to know is will a cal target of 2425 be low enough for a cutting cycle?... My diet is strict, I rarely break it and use a diet called paleo for cutting (high protien low carb all natural and whole foods)

My second question is in regards to injection pain- I believe this is caused by the one rip!.... I was told to inject in the SSS buy after using my SSS for 2 weeks it's had enough.... It's extremely uncomfortable and sites are swollen and sore for days!..... Is this something that I just have to get used to? Or is there anything else I can do?

Thanks

Oh that should be ass not SSS!..... iPhone changed it to SSS without me noticing!

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Re: the calories. I'd keep them around your maintenance as you begin your cut, then slowly reduce them as you hit a plateau. If you start cutting with cals too low you will have nothing to pull from when fat loss stalls.

How old are you? Previous cycle experience?

You can't keep injecting into the same spot (glutes) with those short esters. You need to rotate injection sites (delts, quads, pecs, etc etc).

Hi fella thanks for the info I will start rotating the sites and hopefully that will help.... I've already started on the cutting cals before I started on the cycle so prob best to stick where I am now as I'm already used to it (done 6 weeks altogether at cut cal rate)

I'm 34..... No previous experience of cycles.... Have done a cycle of bulking on pro hormones but I'm aware it's not the same kind of stuff at all.... So any advice would be appreciated

I've been body building for 2 years.... Been at the gym for about 4 in total but first 2 years were cardio and dieting as I used to be overweight.... Started body building when I went too thin!..

Thanks

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    I think that's way too much gear for your first cycle.

How long do you plan on running it?

Any AI's on hand?

Planned PCT?

Total of 8 weeks for the cycle.... Was advised this was a good beginner cycle for cutting

Wasn't told about any pct required-I was just going to ask you about that ad it's something I did on pro hormones so assumed I would need it on this too

In regards to AI? Is that for stopping gyno?

I've already started on this cycle, just coming to the end of week 2 of 8.... What should I do to get the best out of it? It was a friend who did a few cycles who said this guy knew what he was talking about!... Starting to doubt that now!

Oh and further to the above he also sold me some winstrol tablets but said save those till body fat is lower as this will harden the muscle up

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    what additional test are you taking

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    ^^^I'm with him.
    I don't see any dosages per day or week here at all.
    And I see overweight, underweight, and bf but how tall are you?

Yes, pct is neccessary.
    Yes, AIs are for estro sides.
    Yes, Winstrol is for lower bf.

Answer D7M's questions so we can develop an accurate profile from which to help you.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

Hi.... Sorry, forgot to put the doses on

I'm taking 1ml of one rip and 1ml of test every other day (I think it's test prop- but will check, I've left it at my gym buddys)

As I said the guy recommended winstrol but that's for when I get my body fat right down

Ok body wise. My body fat is approx 23% at the min and I am 197 lb and I am 5feet 11 inches
    I'm more of a rugby build than a skinny frame if that gives you a better idea of my shape... Although I will try and upload a picture

Ive had a look at the other posts and think I've covered everything you have asked

My intention is to strip the fat from the winters bulk for the summer then start a bulking cycle some time in September/october

Oh the guy who recommended this cycle said I could take chlomid (probably spelt wrong)..... But that's only if I need it (should I get a tingle or itch in the nipple area or look like I am going puffy around the area

progressive1 is offline Junior Member
    I see a few things that are suboptimal with your protocol.....

1. Your knowledge base for AAS seems deficient (too late now but study before your next cycle)
    2. Your BF is too high (I know this is your "cutting cycle" but diet will lead to your goal, not as much the aas)
    3. You should not start a cycle w/o ALL the ingredients (get your pct gear ASAP)
    4. You will most likely need an AI. (given your relatively high BF, you are at high risk of estrogen side effects)

I'm sure there are other critiques and the other guys will chime in but that was my two cents. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by progressive1 View Post

1. Your knowledge base for AAS seems deficient (too late now but study before your next cycle)
    2. Your BF is too high (I know this is your "cutting cycle" but diet will lead to your goal, not as much the aas)
    3. You should not start a cycle w/o ALL the ingredients (get your pct gear ASAP)
    4. You will most likely need an AI. (given your relatively high BF, you are at high risk of estrogen side effects)

I'm sure there are other critiques and the other guys will chime in but that was my two cents. Good luck!

Thanks.... I will get the AI.... What PCT would you reccomend..... I was under the impression this cutting cycle would just preserve what muscle I have while helping me strip the body fat!

Thanks.... I will get the AI.... What PCT would you reccomend..... I was under the impression this cutting cycle would just preserve what muscle I have while helping me strip the body fat!

The standard PCT that many ppl use is nolva 40/40/20/20 and clomid 50/50/25/25. There are variations to this and different dosages.
    As for my opinion on using aas with too high BF.....you're at higher risk of estro sides, one of which is putting on more fat. So if you start out at <15% and want to cut, it's easier than if you start at 25%. Not that it can't be done but the most important thing is diet, regardless of cutting or bulking. I would humbly suggest that after you finish this cycle, you try and diet strictly and lose BF before attempting another cycle. You'll have a more quality base to build on and you'll enjoy your cycle MUCH more.

My best....

The standard PCT that many ppl use is nolva 40/40/20/20 and clomid 50/50/25/25. There are variations to this and different dosages.
    As for my opinion on using aas with too high BF.....you're at higher risk of estro sides, one of which is putting on more fat. So if you start out at <15% and want to cut, it's easier than if you start at 25%. Not that it can't be done but the most important thing is diet, regardless of cutting or bulking. I would humbly suggest that after you finish this cycle, you try and diet strictly and lose BF before attempting another cycle. You'll have a more quality base to build on and you'll enjoy your cycle MUCH more.

My best....
    Shit! Are you saying I could end up fatter if I dint use the AI? That's the last thing I want.... My diet will be strict so hopefully the cutting will work as planned... I hope!

Potentially, yes...but putting on fat is mostly dependent on diet. Eat clean and calorie restrict and DO CARDIO.

Potentially, yes...but putting on fat is mostly dependent on diet. Eat clean and calorie restrict and DO CARDIO.
    I'm very strict with diet so won't be a problem.... In regards to cal target do you agree with the formula for cals previously mentioned? Want to ensure I hit the cals right to get the optimum results.... Sorry matey that is my last question!

http://www.bmi-calculator.net/bmr-calculator/

Use the above link to calculate your BMR and follow to Harris-Benedict equation to get your total daily energy expenditure. Then go 500 or more cals below that to start. You can adjust as you go along your routine.

No problem. We're all learning here, including myself. GL!

http://www.bmi-calculator.net/bmr-calculator/

Use the above link to calculate your BMR and follow to Harris-Benedict equation to get your total daily energy expenditure. Then go 500 or more cals below that to start. You can adjust as you go along your routine.

No problem. We're all learning here, including myself. GL!
    Ah thanks fella will have a look.... Will come back to this post inna few weeks and let you know how it goes!

Take care and thanks again for your time

Thread Information