jason8455 is offline Junior Member

Nolva to Arimadex

Hey guys,

I am about to switch from 20mg Nolva ed to Adex .5 ed possibly .5 eod - I am currently on 450mg Enanthate 8 weeks in and 60mg Var 2 weeks in.

I have always done Adex .5 ED and it has done its job well, I am extremely gyno prone and i only take 450-500 mg Enanthate EW.

This cycle I wanted to try Nolva on cycle for a change and it has done good as well but i am about out and have a ton of Adex on hand.

My question is the transition... Since Adex has a long half life i dont want to just jump from one to the other and get an estrogen problem before the Adex kicks in.

Any suggestions on time to overlap the 2 and any opinions on .5 ED or .5 EOD?

Thank you in advance guys!

gthom47 is offline Associate Member
    you could start the adex immediately with the nolva so the nolva stays in ur system until the adex kicks in. you would have to do the math on when one will kick in so you know when to stop taking the other, but it shouldnt be hard. what is your plan for pct btw if you are out of nolva?

jason8455 is offline Junior Member
    for PCT ill use clomid and nolva ill just have to get some more nolva before that time comes.

jeallybean78 is offline Junior Member
    It's always best to have your pct before the cycle starts. You never know what may happen to your source. Good luck

gthom47 is offline Associate Member
    yea buy the nolva now. then if u want u could always just continue to use that on cycle

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    The nolva should infact work better for your gyno issues however for all round erse's then your dex is a better option....
    Do not ask me for a source check.

dosXX is offline Member
    i don't think it would make a significant difference if you jump onto adex after you run out of nolva.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gthom47 View Post
    you could start the adex immediately with the nolva so the nolva stays in ur system until the adex kicks in. you would have to do the math on when one will kick in so you know when to stop taking the other, but it shouldnt be hard. what is your plan for pct btw if you are out of nolva?
    Thats what i would do,,,just make the switch. It will be fine.

Thread Information