Thread: tren and t3

PK-V is offline Productive Member

tren and t3

can anyone fill me in on this theory/myth

I have heard people advocated the use of t3 when on tren
    apparently tren downregulates your thyroid function?

I would love to know more in on this

is it all 19-nors?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    What are your stats and cycle history?
    What is the full cycle?

I'm not planing a cycle, as im already on one

Just wondering if this has any truth to it?

dece870717 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Abstract

The mode of action of the anabolic steroid trenbolone acetate (19-norandrost-4,9,11-trien-3-one-17-acetate) was studied through the endogenous hormonal response of castrated male sheep to subcutaneous implantation of 140 mg of trenbolone acetate and 20 mg of oestradiol both separately and in combination. Radioimmunoassay of delta-4,9,11-trienic steroids and oestradiol-17 beta in plasma confirmed that simultaneous administration of trenbolone acetate with oestradiol led to a significantly greater persistence of oestradiol-17 beta residues in plasma (P less than 0.05) than with implantation of oestradiol alone. Oestradiol treatment increased concentrations of growth hormone and insulin (P less than 0.05; P less than 0.001 respectively) in plasma samples collected weekly. Trenbolone acetate by itself had no significant effect and the oestrogenic response was blocked on the simultaneous implantation of trenbolone acetate and oestradiol (despite higher plasma levels of oestradiol-17 beta with this treatment). Plasma total thyroxine was markedly depressed to 45 per cent of its basal level by trenbolone acetate, alone or with oestradiol (P less than 0.001) and depressed to 80 per cent of basal by oestradiol treatment alone (P less than 0.001). Plasma prolactin was unaltered by the above treatments.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7017853

Of course this was done in sheep and not humans, so who knows if it'd affect our thyroid the same way but I suspect that it probably does as all AAS tend to have some effect on the thyroid it seems. If you're worried about it, really 25mcg/day is all that would be needed, actually could probably get away with half that.

So what are your stats?

cantbetouched is offline Associate Member
    Didn't you have a post about blood shooting accross the room with an 18g needle?

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by cantbetouched View Post
    Didn't you have a post about blood shooting accross the room with an 18g needle?
    So...?
    Shit happens.

Quote Originally Posted by PK-V View Post
    FIXED

1-8 400mg wk of prop (60mg* ED)
    1-7 hCG 250iu SQ 2x week

3 days later start PCT

5wks Nolva 40/40/20/20/20 day
    5wks Clomid 150mg day 1, then 50/50/25/25/25 day

PCT is very debatable theres not much in the difference between the serms but the dosing strategy

Height: 5"9
    Weight: 180+
    BF%: 12
    Cycle Exp: n.a this will be my first was planning on doing a 10wk'r enan for a long time
    PCT Knowledge: been researching AAS for many years
    Training Exp: training 4+ years
    Diet: marcos are ok adjusted depending on strategy

no hate because of the age please I know why
    You posted this last year, you shouldn't be cycling but I guess you will learn the hard way.

Quote Originally Posted by dece870717 View Post
    Abstract

The mode of action of the anabolic steroid trenbolone acetate (19-norandrost-4,9,11-trien-3-one-17-acetate) was studied through the endogenous hormonal response of castrated male sheep to subcutaneous implantation of 140 mg of trenbolone acetate and 20 mg of oestradiol both separately and in combination. Radioimmunoassay of delta-4,9,11-trienic steroids and oestradiol-17 beta in plasma confirmed that simultaneous administration of trenbolone acetate with oestradiol led to a significantly greater persistence of oestradiol-17 beta residues in plasma (P less than 0.05) than with implantation of oestradiol alone. Oestradiol treatment increased concentrations of growth hormone and insulin (P less than 0.05; P less than 0.001 respectively) in plasma samples collected weekly. Trenbolone acetate by itself had no significant effect and the oestrogenic response was blocked on the simultaneous implantation of trenbolone acetate and oestradiol (despite higher plasma levels of oestradiol-17 beta with this treatment). Plasma total thyroxine was markedly depressed to 45 per cent of its basal level by trenbolone acetate, alone or with oestradiol (P less than 0.001) and depressed to 80 per cent of basal by oestradiol treatment alone (P less than 0.001). Plasma prolactin was unaltered by the above treatments.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7017853

Of course this was done in sheep and not humans, so who knows if it'd affect our thyroid the same way but I suspect that it probably does as all AAS tend to have some effect on the thyroid it seems. If you're worried about it, really 25mcg/day is all that would be needed, actually could probably get away with half that.
    Exactly what I looking for, thanks bro

Quote Originally Posted by cantbetouched View Post
    I know my punctuation and grammar can be poor sometimes but damn

Read it again and don't forget that " is short for quotation mark i.e something someone else said!

For the record if your using an 18g for delt you deserve what ever pain is coming your way for been such a momo

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    You posted this last year, you shouldn't be cycling but I guess you will learn the hard way.

Very well played sir

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Well it's obvious this guy is to young to be cycling but I would like some further information on Tren effecting endogenous T3 levels. Marcus got any info?

Quote Originally Posted by M302_Imola View Post
    Well it's obvious this guy is to young to be cycling but I would like some further information on Tren effecting endogenous T3 levels. Marcus got any info?
    This kid is crazy, done many cycles looks like a boy and still only 19yrs old lol....

Anyway, I will pm you very soon

thanks bro

Thread Information