nadrojcote is offline New Member

Looking for advice on my next cycle

To start off I am 25 years old, 5'11" and 175 lb.

I work out 5-6 times a week.

I take multivitamins, fiber supplements, digest enzymes and amino acids every day. As well I stack creatine with my protein.

I want to do a a cycle to try and get cut before summer. This is not my first time on juice, but I still do not have a lot of experience.

My plan as of now is.

weeks 1 to 10 - 250mg Test Ethanate EW
    weeks 8 to 12 - 40mg Anavar ED
    Weeks 8 to 12 - Clenbuterol - Not sure how much to take, have never done it and dont know how much comes in a bottle (need advice on this)
    weeks 12 to 16 - 20mg Nolvadex ED
    weeks 1 to 12 - .5mg Armidex ED (I get Gyno easily, this is why I am only taking 250mg test EW)

So basically my plan is to put on a bit of weight with test e and cut it down by the end. I need some advice on what to take for clenbuterol with anavar during the end of my cycle.

Also just looking for advice on this cycle in general. I am sure I am going to get a lot of people telling me to go back to the drawing board, if you are going to tell me something like this please give some advice while your at it.

Thanks

snowman is offline Senior Member
    IF you want to cut before summer, then its all about your diet, and cardio.... whats your diet like?

Diets not too bad, I try to eat 5 meals a day, start off with eggs and whole wheat toast. then will usually eat a protein bar or nuts and fruit. then usually left overs from the night before for lunch. Next I will make supper which is usually chicken/pork/fish with pasta/rice and steamed veggies. My last snack of the night is usually a protein shake and what ever I can get my hands on. Sometimes its a can of tuna or fruit.

I am looking for advice on my cycle. I am aware my diet needs improvement, you can almost never have a perfect diet.

forgot to add a protein shake with lunch

AbusedYam is offline Junior Member
    what % if ur BF? im just wondering.. im 5'11 as well

I don't know how to determine my bf.

MuttonChop is offline Associate Member
    5'11" @ 175 lbs and next cycle....also, you state that you want to put on a bit of weight...

Anyone else see anything wrong with that?

Now, as for your cycle. I don't see anything too bad with it by itself. It can def be made better with some HCG while you are on. Since your stats show me that you either wasted a cycle through bad diet/training or a bad PCT, I would suggest removing Anavar and Clen and just going back to the basics of Test.

Definitely get your training/diet checked out by the vets in the diet section.

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    you are way to lite man.

The thing is that I have very skinny legs, I work them out at least once a week, and hard, but they do not grow. Thats where I lose most of my weight and when I tell friends my weight they don't believe me. I used to be 158 before my last cycle, I was up to 185 by the end and dropped to 175 afterwards. I was taking sustanon 250 ew and 40mg anavar ed.

I think I will take the advice about dropping the anavar and clen and replace it with tren ethanate 200mg ew. How does this sound?

Also what will I benefit from taking HCG during cycle?

I know, I'm a noob, but I've gotta learn somehow. I learned from my last cycle that sust needs to be taking more often than 1 a week, this is why I chose test e this time. I only want to take one injection per week.
    Last edited by nadrojcote; 04-28-2011 at 03:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nadrojcote View Post
    The thing is that I have very skinny legs, I work them out at least once a week, and hard, but they do not grow. Thats where I lose most of my weight and when I tell friends my weight they don't believe me. I used to be 158 before my last cycle, I was up to 185 by the end and dropped to 175 afterwards. I was taking sustanon 250 ew and 40mg anavar ed.

I think I will take the advice about dropping the anavar and clen and replace it with tren ethanate 200mg ew. How does this sound?

Also what will I benefit from taking HCG during cycle?

I know, I'm a noob, but I've gotta learn somehow. I learned from my last cycle that sust needs to be taking more often than 1 a week, this is why I chose test e this time. I only want to take one injection per week.
    bro you cycles at 158 5-11 and now your at 175...go to the diet section trust me. We are just trying to help.

i duno about the tren man, from what ive read its got more sides.
    The HCG is to make the testicles go back to normal size, test E stops the natty test.
    I think more then anything its the diet you need to fix, im 5'11 and 190 and i've only been on 300 test a week for 2 weeks.

Yes you are, right I have just taken a quick look in there and I am definitely not eating enough. I am going to spend my night researching in that board. Thanks for the advice guys.

good luck man, hope you get it figured out, think of it this way.. better to eat a little too much than not enough

Ya lol depending on what your eating.

as wanderlei silva would say "chicken and the rice... the rice and the chicken"

^^^hahaha way to listen op you will reap the benefits if you educate yourself on diet. Good luck bro.

snowman is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nadrojcote View Post
    The thing is that I have very skinny legs, I work them out at least once a week, and hard, but they do not grow you may say and think you work them hard, but i believe you dont or else they would grow... do a lot of heavy squats, and see IF they dont grow. Thats where I lose most of my weight and when I tell friends my weight they don't believe me. I used to be 158 before my last cycle, I was up to 185 by the end and dropped to 175 afterwards. I was taking sustanon 250 ew and 40mg anavar ed.

I think I will take the advice about dropping the anavar and clen and replace it with tren ethanate 200mg ew. How does this sound? If people are telling you to drop anavar and Clen, and go back to the basis, why would you want to use Tren? you are not ready for TREN

Also what will I benefit from taking HCG during cycle? for one it would help on cutting some fat....

I know, I'm a noob, but I've gotta learn somehow you dont have to learn somehow, you learn by reading and educating youself, not by making mistakes, and you learn by listening to other peoples advise. I learned from my last cycle that sust needs to be taking more often than 1 a week, this is why I chose test e this time. I only want to take one injection per week.
    IF you want to take only 1 injection per week, then for sure, you are not ready for a cycle... listen to everyone is telling you ... go to the diet section, and read about eating right....

Read in Bold....

Thread Information