workhardgethuge is offline Junior Member
    Blog Entries

Cool Life after DNP....

Any of you who followed my DNP thread know that I decided to end my run short, in fact it lasted all of 3 days...I'm gonna have to admit that Marcus and Dec were some main factors in that decision, along with my 11 month old son. I mainly was looking for a shortcut. As i'm pretty unhappy with my current weight....several years back I was a 250# beast after many cycles, then I'm not sure what happened...between work, not going to the gym and eating out every day I got up to 399. I looked like shit, felt like shit, and couldn't bang my wife for shit. One day I woke up and said I've had enough, started watching what I eat and dropped over 100# by using the 'ol calories in calories out, then i got back in the gym...I'm still not where I want to be, so I opted for some DNP...and now we're here. My diet is spot on now, I'm taking advise from much reading in the diet section....I am doing morning cardio for 30 min, and another 30 at night after lifting, burning roughly 700 calories a day from cardio. Here is what i currently have in my possesion, looking for the right way of running it...and before any says anything I won't inject, I has issues in the past with it, from hitting nerves, infections, and having a needle phobia.

I am currently on a compounded test gel, 100mg per day

Dbol (50mg)
    Anavar (20mg)
    Oral Tren (250mcg)
    Nolvadex (20 mg)
    Clomid (50mg)
    T3 (25 mcg)
    Clen (40 mcg)
    Aromasin (20mg)
    Proviron (25 mg)

as I stated in a previous thread my BF is 19%, Height: 6'3, Weight: 280, I know that with a high BF I'll need to watch the gyno. My number 1 goal is to shed BF, but I also want to add some LBM as well.

Sorry for this long rambling post...just want to make the most of what I have.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm not going to boast or brag about my results...everyone is different,,,,but I never have had any ill effects from DNP
    besides maybe some minor fatigue. Some just dont tolerate it well.

jtuner77 is offline Member
    Work, can you tell me what was so bad about it? always wondered about it and was tempted to try it but i have heard mixed reviews with no real reasons as to why not other then you can die from it.

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Quote Originally Posted by **** View Post
    I'm not going to boast or brag about my results...everyone is different,,,,but I never have had any ill effects from DNP
    besides maybe some minor fatigue. Some just dont tolerate it well.
    makes 2 of us.....but DONOT get me wrong what marcus told you was correct there is potential of things going wrong......

Blog Entries
    No one answered my question...just more DNP talk

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Quote Originally Posted by workhardgethuge View Post
    No one answered my question...just more DNP talk
    ok...u want an answer here it is and I am sure you wont like it. You know what you want but you are going the wrong way to achieve it. Diet and cardio is the key. All say there diet is in check but when ur BF is 19% and your weight is 280 lbs there is alot wrong with your diet. When i started again 4 yrs ago I was 21% BF and 288 lbs. Didnt use anything except cardio and diet. So you keep throwing money at AAS and all the other compounds but in reality all you need is get an advise from diet experts in diet section and cardio like crazy give it 3 months and if you dont like the results you can do whatever you want.....STOP using everything. Cardio and diet thats it thats all

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    You've made some significant progress so far if your stats are correct, but honestly, you didn't put all that fat on over night and it's not going to go away over night.

I don't think DNP or T3 or anything is your answer...yet.

Keep working hard, slowly adding muscle and stripping away BF: your TRT will help you with that for sure.

Once you get down to a respectable BF and hit a wall then sure, add in some T3, clen , or whatever your thermogenic of choice is.

That's what I would do.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    test gel is no use, bad absorption and uneven levels, you will have to get over the needle issues. that said as pointed out, get the weight off without doing any compounds 1st

Blog Entries
    Just a bit of an update, I've been following the diet section, really been sticking to it and have been shedding more weight...I' going to add some T3 and clen to aid...but I'd never had guessed that upping my calories and frequency of eating would cause me to lose weight...before i basically starved myself and lost lots of muscle mass...thanks to the Vets who got on my ass!

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by workhardgethuge View Post
    Just a bit of an update, I've been following the diet section, really been sticking to it and have been shedding more weight...I' going to add some T3 and clen to aid...but I'd never had guessed that upping my calories and frequency of eating would cause me to lose weight...before i basically starved myself and lost lots of muscle mass...thanks to the Vets who got on my ass!
    Yeah people dont want to believe it. I preach daily that the BIGGEST change you can make is eating 6x or more a day and you will loose weight without changing much of anything else. Your body eventually gets use to not being hungry and stops storing fat = loosing body fat.

Listen to the vets, as idiotic as it sounds and opposite than what the TV has been telling you for years it's true and works. Eating less and eating fewer times is one of the worst things you can do.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Yeah people dont want to believe it. I preach daily that the BIGGEST change you can make is eating 6x or more a day and you will loose weight without changing much of anything else. Your body eventually gets use to not being hungry and stops storing fat = loosing body fat.

Listen to the vets, as idiotic as it sounds and opposite than what the TV has been telling you for years it's true and works. Eating less and eating fewer times is one of the worst things you can do.
    I was so stuck on calories in calories out...granted it worked, but as i said i lost so much muscle mass...I went from benching 315 for 6 to doing 175 for 1. Now i'm losing weight, gaining size and strength....the problem is I knew everything, or so i thought.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I use to know everything also, between 16 - 23 or so. As I got older and more experienced I realized more and more how little I knew. The older I get the less I know. LOL Also the older I get the more I am open to listening, learning and not being closed minded to others suggestions or even beliefs.

I use to work out 6x a week, 2hrs a day. I was 5' 8" 144-155lbs from high school to 25. I though my diet was great or at least the best I could do under the circumstances. GOD if I knew then what I know now (no internet back then and I hated to read books) I would have been HUGE... I over trained and under ate.

Thread Information