mikeloop is offline Junior Member

Bloodwork after being on 2 years with little breaks inbetween, how is it?

Hey guys! In a nutshell I am really really dumb, I'm 22 years old and haven't touched anything in about a year, but this blood test was form last November and finally had the time to upload it onto here. I was on for 2 years, but with little small breaks of a month or two inbetween cycles, yes I am stupid BUT this is learning experience for those using gear at a young age, I was 19 when I started.

These were done 2 months post PCT, I did two 8 week AGGRESSIVE pct's of tons of hcg clom adex and nolva. I am very bad with these numbers, does anyone see anything wrong with them if so I would love your input!! Thanks guys!! I did do a PCT like a week after PCT and it came in at 42.3 free test which is why I didnt post that one too!

IF this is in wrong forum ,feel free to move!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Tlee8769 is offline Associate Member
    Why would you not talk to your doctor about the results ? If he has given you his opinion than thats prob the correct advice.

Quote Originally Posted by Tlee8769 View Post
    Why would you not talk to your doctor about the results ? If he has given you his opinion than thats prob the correct advice.
    I did speak to him about them, he said they were normal... but with family doctors, you never get the full story..

Anyone have any opinion?

Tlee8769 is offline Associate Member
    Well if they were normal then i think you have very little to worry about but you may have had more test before you started your cycle then you have now but if you dont have those results then its hard to judge.

Bulkn is offline Productive Member
    They are in the normal range but LOW, especially for 22..

Scottish-Muscle is offline Junior Member
    Lowwww, 7.2 lol? same as what mine was for a long time and I felt totally garbage, for surely you mustn't feel right?

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    exactly what not to do!!!!! why would you run for 2 yrs straight ? is this a troll? got ya dec11.

cro
    Blog Entries
    exactly what not to do!!!!! why would you run for 2 yrs straight ? is this a troll? got ya dec11.

Quote Originally Posted by cro View Post
    No, highly doubt it. I have many a friend who take drugs like anadrol for months then jump onto winstrol then some deca and basically just never come off and if they do it's for a week then back on something else they get their hands on. They are only 19 to 20 odd... only work their chest and arms at gym 5 days a week and diet consists of take aways and heavy drinking at the weekend.

Is it right? no. is it stupid? yes. But it's reality. Im surprised this guys coming here, most are v ignorant and don't really care and will take everything without blinking an eye, even if advised against it.

Stupid, yes as others have said but I'm trying to make it right, even though it is nearly impossible. I was thinking the doc would try prescribing me HCG or something like that?? Or would that be a waste of his time?

Is there anything else that can be done?
    Last edited by mikeloop; 04-29-2011 at 08:37 AM.

Also, I am going to get re-tested next week, can I just test for Free T and Total T as I know everything else is ok, or what else should I go get tested?

Quote Originally Posted by mikeloop View Post
    Also, I am going to get re-tested next week, can I just test for Free T and Total T as I know everything else is ok, or what else should I go get tested?
    Imo your main ones are lh, fsh, estradiol, serum test, free test... Which will give the clear picture for the diagnosis. That was like what 5 months ago? you had that done, get it done again... your body should have recovered to some extent, if not theres a reason for it and then one can give you advice on what to take to make things improve. But at the same time how do you feel, i.e. sex drive? lethargy?

dosXX is offline Member
    Your LH, FSH, Test, and Free Test are all low and it's so low that it almost looks like as if you are still shut down. Do you have any blood work prior to starting your cycle?

cro
    Blog Entries
    look i mean no disrespect bro. its good your thinking about this now.but next time do your research first.
    Stupid, yes as others have said but I'm trying to make it right, even though it is nearly impossible. I was thinking the doc would try prescribing me HCG or something like that?? Or would that be a waste of his time?

Is there anything else that can be done?

Quote Originally Posted by Scottish-Muscle View Post
    Imo your main ones are lh, fsh, estradiol, serum test, free test... Which will give the clear picture for the diagnosis. That was like what 5 months ago? you had that done, get it done again... your body should have recovered to some extent, if not theres a reason for it and then one can give you advice on what to take to make things improve. But at the same time how do you feel, i.e. sex drive? lethargy?
    I feel decent, only tired when I dont get a decent sleep really, and once I get going I'm going kind of deal, I still get regular "wood" and have sexual thoughts so I mean I dont think it can be THAT bad.. But i want to get it tested again next week, free in Canda!!

What other ones should I get tested?

look i mean no disrespect bro. its good your thinking about this now.but next time do your research first.
    For sure, this is a learning experience for other younger guys reading this, I appreciate the comments though was dumb of me but can't look in the past right!

Brady Johnson is offline Junior Member
    What kind of gear did you take in your cycles?

cro
    Blog Entries
    exactly bro . good for you..
    For sure, this is a learning experience for other younger guys reading this, I appreciate the comments though was dumb of me but can't look in the past right!

Quote Originally Posted by Brady Johnson View Post
    What kind of gear did you take in your cycles?
    Everything haha, deca eq tren test dbols drol etc

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    doing it only 8 weeks after running your cycle for so long might not have been enough time off to get a true reading of your test levels.. especially if it was only a week or two after you finished PCT.. i would get you test levels checked again.. now that it has been a few months and then we will have a better idea of were you are

Quote Originally Posted by MACHINE5150 View Post
    doing it only 8 weeks after running your cycle for so long might not have been enough time off to get a true reading of your test levels.. especially if it was only a week or two after you finished PCT.. i would get you test levels checked again.. now that it has been a few months and then we will have a better idea of were you are
    Yeah It was was total free test at 42.6 when I got it checked a week after pct,, then the reading which is the pic I posted was 2 months after just under it actually about 7.5 weeks,, what would a good free test level be for my age?

higgy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottish-Muscle View Post
    No, highly doubt it. I have many a friend who take drugs like anadrol for months then jump onto winstrol then some deca and basically just never come off and if they do it's for a week then back on something else they get their hands on. They are only 19 to 20 odd... only work their chest and arms at gym 5 days a week and diet consists of take aways and heavy drinking at the weekend.

Is it right? no. is it stupid? yes. But it's reality. Im surprised this guys coming here, most are v ignorant and don't really care and will take everything without blinking an eye, even if advised against it.

There is a guy I work with exactly like you mention. Except this guy is 27 and dumb as a door knob.

It is so crazy how people can be so ignorant, this guy once told me," it's okay to drive with oral steroids cause they are legal, only injectables are illegal".
    His last cycle was test prop- 100mg per week, one shot per week. With no pct.

I wish all people could come here first to get some sort of knowledge.

Brady Johnson is offline Junior Member
    Yeah get those levels checked again a few months post cycle for sure.

What levels should I get checked, I lost my list I had made but cant find anything~

Thread Information