Thread: pct...

DGK
    DGK is offline Member

pct...

I read that taking liqui-nolva for 4 weeks post cyle 60mg first week/50mg second week /40mg 3rd and 4th weeks is a good pct. Is this true and how should it be taken during cycle to help prevent gyno.?

toooosmall is offline 1st Place Winner~Transformation Contest!
    ????????no, I've read from the pro's 40mg nolva for 2 weeks, then 20 for 2 weeks. ALONG WITH...100mg clomid week 1, then 50 for 2 weeks then last week is to be 50 clomid....

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It really depends what the cycle is to determine what pct is needed.

DGK
    DGK is offline Member
    thats what else im trying to get advice on . im starting my first cycle. i can either get andro 275 or test 400. i read that 500 mg of test a week is ideal. im 6' 180lbs, almost 27, use to be around 200 and muscular until health probs dropped my weight to 175. always been athletic and into lifting until then. any help is needed and appreciated. thanks

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you can find it a single ester test is best for your first run like Test E or Test C.

gthom47 is offline Associate Member
    generally nolva is dosed at 40/40/20/20 and nolva 100/100/50/50/. i would suggest getting some test e or c for your first cycle and running just that then pct of nolva and clomid. i wouldnt mix too much so you can see how you react to the test itself.

Tlee8769 is offline Associate Member
    Stick to the one compound Test E or C is usually advised for 10-12 weeks. The use of HCG is a good thing to use while on cycle at 250iu 2-3 times a week along with an ai i use aromasin 10mg eod. Then your PCT would look like this 40/20/20/20/20/20 Clomid 100/50/50/50/50

DGK
    DGK is offline Member
    tlee? what does iu stand for . and also what should i run during the cycle to prevent gyno?

the nolva will help prevent gyno, but an aromatase inhibitor (ai) like aromasin or arimidex (sp) would be a great thing. I'm using AR-R (from the banner at the top) stane 25mg per day throughout pct. starting my pct tomorrow.

LatissimusaurousRex is offline Senior Member
    http://forums.steroid.com/forumdispl...CLE-THERAPY%29

Hey man give the stickies a read! If you have any further questions, all the guys here will be sure to help you out.

International Units (IU)

DGK
    DGK is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by toooosmall View Post
    the nolva will help prevent gyno, but an aromatase inhibitor (ai) like aromasin or arimidex (sp) would be a great thing. I'm using AR-R (from the banner at the top) stane 25mg per day throughout pct. starting my pct tomorrow.
    I searched for arinidex at that place and it came back with liqui letro. is that the same? ik i sound like a total newb (which i am ) but there are not many ppl around where im from that either do this stuff or do it right. and i know there is alot of info on this site just its hard to digest ti all there is so much.

wtf i replied to this and it didn't post. errrr. stay away from letro. get aromasin (stane at arr at top banner) but pleeeease read the stickies in this forum. Arimidex is good, i hear. you spelled it wrong, so maybe you searched it wrong. take your time to learn how to use anabolics safely.

THE-DET-OAK is offline Banned
    why stay away from letro???

I've heard it's miserable to be on. and it destroys most of your estrogen. too much. you need some estrogen to build muscle. letro is generally used mainly to rid one of gyno

It is true that we do need some estrogen, but it is not true that it helps build muscle, there are studies to back this. thats a whol nuther discussion though.

letro has been shown to reduce estrogen up to 99%. Keep in mind though these are studies where the dosage was 2.5mg ED. so if you take much smaller doses, it can be a very effective AI, and more cost effective because you would use a very small amount. I and others have used letro successfully on cycle and on TRT doses. Not to mention some ol timers tell me letro is the only thing that works for them anymore.

thanks oak. that's good to know. I was simply telling what numerous people were telling me, even though i didn't agree with them and it didn't make sense. I have letro on hand. my one concern is that people say that it has a rebound effect more than other ai's. I'd love to hear more about what you've learned and the studies about them.

Quote Originally Posted by toooosmall View Post
    I was simply telling what numerous people were telling me.
    try not to do that, there is a ton of mis-information floating around on the net. tons.

there are studies on AI's on men, mostly older men, for hypo. these are not studies on guys injecting T though.

a good dose to start as maintenance with letro is .625 2x a week. and then up it to 1.25mg 2x if that is not working. all these drugs will have a different effect from person to person depending on many factors, so we can only give you a guide to start at.

as far as the rebound thing goes, once you start taking an AI i dont see a reason to stop until you get to PCT, and then switch to aromasin . so for maintenance doses I dont see rebound being a problem. now if you take high amounts of letro for gyno, then you need to taper down in order avoid a rebound.

good info, thanks man

DGK
    DGK is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gthom47 View Post
    generally nolva is dosed at 40/40/20/20 and nolva 100/100/50/50/. i would suggest getting some test e or c for your first cycle and running just that then pct of nolva and clomid. i wouldnt mix too much so you can see how you react to the test itself.
    When reading this 40/40/20/20
    does this mean 40 mg a week total or 40 mg a day for the first week and so on?

DGK
    DGK is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by THE-DET-OAK View Post
    try not to do that, there is a ton of mis-information floating around on the net. tons.

there are studies on AI's on men, mostly older men, for hypo. these are not studies on guys injecting T though.

a good dose to start as maintenance with letro is .625 2x a week. and then up it to 1.25mg 2x if that is not working. all these drugs will have a different effect from person to person depending on many factors, so we can only give you a guide to start at.

as far as the rebound thing goes, once you start taking an AI i dont see a reason to stop until you get to PCT, and then switch to aromasin. so for maintenance doses I dont see rebound being a problem. now if you take high amounts of letro for gyno, then you need to taper down in order avoid a rebound.
    So oak.. u would recomend running liqui letro while on cycle to prevent gyno?

Quote Originally Posted by DGK View Post
    So oak.. u would recomend running liqui letro while on cycle to prevent gyno?
    any AI will will work. you just need to find out which one works best for you. but yea ive used letro on cycle before, 1/4 pill E3D is a good starting dose.

I use aromasin 10mg EOD you do not need to overkill with these products cause they do have side effects of their own. Find out what sides you develop and judge accordingly you may not get any sides and use of an AI is not needed. Are you going to be running HCG throughout your cycle?

zakkaz is offline New Member
    Hey guys looking for a good book on juice, just to up my knowledge... its got to be a good read, not just science babble?

Thansk

Quote Originally Posted by DGK View Post
    When reading this 40/40/20/20
    does this mean 40 mg a week total or 40 mg a day for the first week and so on?
    40mg per day for the first week, etc. 4 week protocol.

RW3333 is offline Associate Member
    I would highly recommend HCG therapy either concurrent to your cycle or post cycle. Many beleive it to be unnecessary for shorter cycles but I would suggest otherwise as it makes the post cycle crash much more tolerable and shorter in duration if you have any crash at all.

DGK
    DGK is offline Member
    hadnt thought of running hcg . and i wanna have the ai on hand in case ,ya know

Thread Information