smfo00 is offline Junior Member

Exclamation My Gyno - Pictures

About 11 months ago I developed a case of Gyno after I cam off a 16 week long Test-E Cycle. Since it formed it has not grown in size nor has it diminished. I ended up going to my family Doctor who, in turn, told me to go to a plastic surgeon to get the gland cut out. Today I had my consultation with the plastic surgeon my Doctor had directed me to. He looked me over; rubbed my chest a little; took some pictures, and then told me that he did not think I was a proper candidate for the surgery. He told me that the possible risks (scarring, swelling, nipple dimples...) out weighed the likely gains. He believes my case it too minor.

Obviously, I am self conscious about the Gyno.

My question to you guys is this: would you agree with the surgeon (based on what you see in the pictures) or do you think I have a case ?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My Gyno - Pictures-cimg0526.jpg   My Gyno - Pictures-cimg0528.jpg  

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    go to another doc man get it done i know how it is...had it done twice. I know what its like to be self conscious about it. It will feel like a load of your chest (literal even) when your done with it.

Tlee8769 is offline Associate Member
    Its your body bro you have to think about the risk to reward if i was in your shoes i would get the surgery no matter what the doctor said its your body do what you feel comfortable with.

I agree with you there. How did your procedure turn out after all was said and done, is there much visible scarring ?

vaders4 is offline Member
    how much test were you running?

How long into the cycle before you noticed sides and did you try to do anything about it?

I think your doctor is a jerk off, go to another one. It's your body, be happy.

check out my pics not bad i dont think

KyleJumpjets is offline Associate Member
    Bjpenn, I learned from another thread that u had surgery done. I didn't realize twice tho, did ur gyno come back?

naw i had it so bad in one nipp that he said if he removed it all my chest might concave. so i had to fill up the whole with muscle then have it done all over again. lol I could get it done on my right one again because that one was not ready to be done the last time but i am over it.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    I would get a 2nd...and if needed even a 3rd opinion. Complain that its painful and demand it removed.

Quote Originally Posted by **** View Post
    I would get a 2nd...and if needed even a 3rd opinion. Complain that its painful and demand it removed.
    exactly...its your body not his my insurance covered both surgeries by the way.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by bjpennnn View Post
    exactly...its your body not his my insurance covered both surgeries by the way.

Didn't your insurance consider it cosmetic? And how deep did your gyno go that they needed two surgeries? Oh yeah, and how much time did you miss from the gym in recovering?

500 mg a week of Test Enanthate for a total of 16 weeks, 2 weeks into my PCT I noticed them. I tired to use Aromasin and a higher dose of Nolva to reverse the gyno but they didn't seem to do anything.

ACE5HIGH is offline Member
    Have you tried Letro yet? Twice I have reversed gyno sucsessfully with Letro. Although the longer you wait after your cycle the harder it may become, still might be worth a try... Heck it saved me having to get surgery!

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    ^^^^^^^^ this .
    Quote Originally Posted by ACE5HIGH View Post
    Have you tried Letro yet? Twice I have reversed gyno sucsessfully with Letro. Although the longer you wait after your cycle the harder it may become, still might be worth a try... Heck it saved me having to get surgery!

Quote Originally Posted by ACE5HIGH View Post
    I have been off cycle for almost a year, I am almost positive I have missed my window of opportunity with Letro.

I did not consider it cosmetic because honestly I was in pain, and i think it was big enough were they wanted to biopsy it. They thought it could of been some sort of breast cancer. Just never say you did steroids , or anything that you did that would cause it.

biggymrat is offline Junior Member
    For those who have had gyno surgery, how long is the recovery time?

the first time I was out for a few months and did not even go back to lifting for a long time. But the 2nd time I was hitting the weights at 14 days after and hitting chest 21 days after lite.

Cyclehard is offline Associate Member
    That happened from one Test E cycle??

Thread Information