EricB is offline New Member

Cjc-1295 mixture and usage ............. Please help!!!!!!!!

Ok, bought some CJC-1295 and recieved a total of 15 vials. 5) 2MG vials of unmixed CJC-1295, 5) 10ML vials of Sodium Chloride, 5) empty glass vials which I'm assuming are for mixture purposes?? Would someone be so kind as to dummy proof this entire process as much as possible and explain all of these vials and how to properly mix and store this product? It is all currently in the fridge, unmixed, and I want to get started asap. I had planned to take 2mg every 7 days. Would someone please dispell complete usage of this product starting with when and how to mix and dosage suggestions as well.

Thank you

Eric

Eazy20 is offline Member
    http://peptidecalculator.com/ everything you need is there.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Throw out that salt water and get bacteriostatic water to recon it.

May I ask why to throw out the sodium chloride and replace with bac water?? I appreciate all the help. Im fairly new to all this and am ready to change my life by changing my appearance

CJC 1295 with DAC is not going to be a life-changing experience...

And we use bac water because it actually prevents bacterial growth.
    Sodium Chloride just makes for smooth injections by matching your body's pH (and the sodium helps with bacteria a bit as well).

I see. When I was researching products I noticed the phrase "intense fat loss" concerning CJC-1295. My intended plan was to loose as much fat as possible off my body and then procced with a bulking/cutting cycle after the CJC-1295. Have I potentially made a poor choice to induce fat loss?? Thank you again for answering my questions as I do not purpose to annoy anyone but rather inform myself properly

You might see some fat loss, but it isn't going to be anything amazing. Your best bet is diet and cardio.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    ^^^ this. Was not impressed.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Only way to lose you fat is to stop being lazy, get your diet together and start doing cardio.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

very well. should I still continue to lift while i do this cycle and cardio my ass off or wait until I start a bulking/cutting cycle

Thread Information