Teknowledge is offline New Member

Unhappy New to AAS. Please help. Seriousyl frustrated.

Hello,

I'm 29 years old weighing anywhere between 168-175lbs. I have never taken anything other than Cytogainer, Cellmas and NO-Xplode to name a few supplements. I have been lifting for about 3 years now. When I started lifting I was weighing 135 and I got some serious gains for the 1st 1 1/2 years which i reached the weight I am now. I've been stuck at 175 for almost 1 1/2 years and I've tried everything out there supplement wise, diet wise, and workout wise. It s very discouraging that I can not gain weight for the life of me. I've read all the newbie threads and it all still seems Chinese to me. I've done a bit o researching and I came across a Mass stack that seems to good to be true. it consists of Deca 200 + D-anabol 25 + Tren 75. I want to start a cycle of something, but not sure where to start. please help.

pebble is offline Associate Member
    Have you tried eating more? It works.

I try and consume 3000 calories a day. That includes 2 cytogainer shakes totaling 1800 calories plus I eat 4 meals a day. My metabolism is TOO fast.

pebble is offline Associate Member
    Eat more; Eat until you gain weight. This is a very simple concept. If you cannot do this a cycle will not help you.

Edit
    And to save you a little money (to spend on more food) the "steroids " you are considering buying are not AAS. They are supplements with names similar to steroids to be marketed towards, well people like you.
    Last edited by pebble; 03-15-2011 at 07:01 PM.

Thanks, i almost bought them too.

27300man is offline Associate Member
    I would eat more, train hard, then hop on a cycle of Test w PCT. After you've done your cycle you'll be the one to tell others their not ready for steroids and it's not needed, lol...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 27300man View Post
    I would eat more, train hard, then hop on a cycle of Test w PCT. After you've done your cycle you'll be the one to tell others their not ready for steroids and it's not needed, lol...
    bro i know you want to help and all but maybee you shouldent be giving advise right now...to the op you are old enough to make your own decisions..that being said id spend more time learning the basics of diet and exersise to start growing natty again cus untill you get that sorted all the aas in the world will not help you...stick around and learn, this is the best place on the net for information not just for aas but for diet and training advise as well...like i said spend less time looking for a source and more time learning the basics...we must all walk before we run ya know?...good luck...

fukngruvn is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Teknowledge View Post
    I try and consume 3000 calories a day. That includes 2 cytogainer shakes totaling 1800 calories plus I eat 4 meals a day. My metabolism is TOO fast.
    You need more SOLID food. From the sounds of it, you are only consuming 1200 calories a day from food. The only way to gain weight is to eat more food. Try eating 3000 in REAL FOOD and add the shakes on top. Split your food into 6+ portions.

I'm not an expert, so you should also head over to the diet section and post exactly what you eat each day. The vets there can assist you greatly.

AAS will not help you at this point. Hope this helps

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Bro you need solid food.Not that trash that you drink.Go to the diet section.Tons of info.And Tren isnt for beginers.And that isnt a slam bro.Test only.

Vidrick7 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pebble View Post
    Eat more; Eat until you gain weight. This is a very simple concept. If you cannot do this a cycle will not help you.

Edit
    And to save you a little money (to spend on more food) the "steroids" you are considering buying are not AAS. They are supplements with names similar to steroids to be marketed towards, well people like you.
    Iv gotten d-anabol 25 and have gotten some great gains in size and mass from it..

Thread Information