Thread: Thx guys!

malin is offline New Member

Thx guys!

Well this is one of my first post and I just want to thank you all for convincing me to do the right thing...I`ll give you a little background

I started lifting at 19 and I was always a skinny guy but I lifted strong for two years and tried and Diet like a mad man and I went from 140 to 175-180. I only used creatine, bcaa, protein, multi vitamin and pre work out. Last year I had an accident and lost some fonction of my left shoulder. I stopped lifting and went back to 150-155. I wanted to train but it was impossible since both my physio and doctor told me my shoulder would not take the stress but after the storm comes the rainbow right?

I started lifting 2 months ago and I was considering running a cycle of test to regain my mass and strenght but then I found this forum and read...read and read and I really consider the facts and advice. I`m 22 and I`m at my hormonal peek. I bought the same old stack of supplement I used to have and build a nice diet that I actually follow. Well guess what guys...I went from 155 to 170 in 2 months without using gear. I know I do have some water retention but my stats can`t lie. My log book shows that I`m able to lift a little more weight each week...more weight = bigger muscle.

So I did this thread to show young people like me that we can have gains but we need to work ****ing hard. Since I started training, I follow a real diet, I don`t drink, I sleep my 8 hours a day, I push the weight like no tomorrow.

The people here have some knowledge that they care to share with the world and I followed it and I`m proud of my gains and maybe one day I`ll be on the gear but for now Thank you guys!

nakota2k is offline Junior Member
    what are the main staples in your diet? its so hard for me to get off my lazy ass and cook

Well I east every 3-4 hours day from the moment I wake up till I sleep

7:00 - oatmeal, 4 eggs (with cheese, onions, peppers), 2 yogourts, 1 shake (1 scoop protein and 1 scoop weight gainer
    10:00-peanut butter sandwich, half a can of tuna, 2 yogourts, peanuts or almonds, apple sauce, fruit salad
    12:00-steak or chicken, rice or pasta or potatoes, veggies
    3:00-peanut butter sandwich, half a can of tuna, 2 yogourts, 1 shake like in the morning
    6:00-steak or chicken, rice or pasta or potatoes, veggies

I`ll eat the left overs for a snack and right before bed take some cottage cheese with a weight gainer

pretty basic put i do have to force myself to eat

dirtybrd is offline Associate Member
    You would've had water weight gain with AAS too. You made the right decision!! I used to believe all the hype of training harder and just eating calories. I recently got better control of my diet, eating more real food like fish, making my own beans, lentils, steamed veiggies etc. and drinking less weight gainers to get my calories. Granted Im on more of a cutting diet and have added cardio, something Ive really never done. But Im seeing fat come off like crazy. Good diet, good training, good rest!!!!!!!

Yep and its all about dedication and hard work! Building a good diet takes times and following it is even harder. I see people on gear everyday at my gym and they are the same age has me. They can lift big and have some nice gains but they took the shortcut way too soon in my honest opinion. Most of them arent following a diet or even running a PCT. This forum is realy good since i can get all the infos and in time, maybe, I will undergo a proper cycle but for now, i'm all about using my hormonal peek

Forgot to say that the yogourt is grek yogourt

chopzall is offline Junior Member
    i remember when i used to just diet and train hard and just see the results in months. now progress takes years.

Thread Information