kiwidave1 is offline Junior Member

How long for Test E to kick in?

Hi, I am 3.5 weeks into a Test E cycle at 250 E3D and am not really feeling anything from it yet. How long does it take to kick in and what sort of changes should I expect in the gym?

5 days a go I finished up a 6 wek Hdrol cycle (No PCT due to test cycle) at 90mg a day so I am surely going through some changes from completing that cycle have no idea what to expect now I am on Test only.

Thanks!

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    about 4 weeks depending on you.....

PistolStarta is offline Senior Member
    I feel sex drive 3 weeks in, start gaining well at 4.5 to 5. The reason I switched to sust is I enjoy the initial sex drive increase against test E. You should have run a PCT and done two seperate cycles or ran your test with your halodrol. You're blood levels are ****ed right now.

awms is offline Senior Member
    I think it depends on the person...you should feel sex drive go up slightly with in the first 48 hours because the test starts to slowly be released with in 24 hours of your first inject. It doesnt hit its peak until around week 5 or 6 I beleve but by week 3 to 4 the test should be high enouph in your system for things to start changing...some people it takes a little longer just depending on how your body reacts to a compound...give it another week mabey two and then you should really feel it! If you dont feel anything by week 6 then I would start to get worried but until then just sit back and wait it out.

bodybuilder is offline Senior Member
    ^^^^agree. I felt my sex drive go way up within two days. kicked in full blast around 4-5 weeks.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Sex drive was the most trackable result for me too. Around four weeks.

warren916 is offline Associate Member
    Also 3.5 weeks in, nothing has changed w my sex drive....still normal

Hmmm that seems odd...you should very least notice your sex drive has gone up. I beleve with Cyp and Enth if you shoot 250mg on day one by day two about 17mg has been released. The body produces around 5-10mg a day on tis own so this would put your test at about double the normal amount and hence your sex drive should have gone up atleast slightly...by week 3 your test levels should have built up to about 3-4 times the natural levels and by weeks six around 6-8 times that.

The first time I ran enth I had the same problem and I figured my test was under dosed but was not sure until my second cycle! The test hit me hard in week 3! You will know when it hits!

kiwidave1 is offline Junior Member
    I have been drilling holes in the misses so I guess that means the gear is g2g. Last cycle of Hdrol stand alone last year I was barely able to get it up by the end of the cycle and the money shot was anticlimactic to say the least.
    Now I am super horny and performing so life is good. Just wondering mainly about body composition and lifting changes, should I be able to lift heavier, more reps, more sets on test???

You're blood levels are ****ed right now
    I bet they are but I think the way I did the hdrol and test they can't be any more ****ed up than if I did a Dbol kicker right?

About week two I start geting random wood for no reason at all...siting in line at walmart, or just when the wind blows lol those kind of things lol

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I find women attractive that I probably wouldn't have noticed in the past.

bodybuilder is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    I find women attractive that I probably wouldn't have noticed in the past.
    lol i have to agree.

I have all that naturally so its hard to notice a difference... sex is an everyday thing...

-DAY 24- Test E 600mg/week w/GP Authorized Test E (labeled)...nothing yet, very soon though.

Bigd89 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by warren916 View Post
    I have all that naturally so its hard to notice a difference... sex is an everyday thing...

-DAY 24- Test E 600mg/week w/GP Authorized Test E (labeled)...nothing yet, very soon though.
    Got the same stuff, hopefully its not junk.

istherealimit is offline Banned
    On cycle now gp test e 250 my buddy rob haha same deal. so far just pinned 1st of week 4 size is coming sex drive through the roof. strength should really start soon idk how you guys got yours and not asking or wanna know but gp has a source check on theier site.

Bigd89 is offline Senior Member
    I know exactly what your talking about

Hey fellas with gp on your bottle you have an isn # go to the site and check. that will settle your issue i just did and well im all gravy baby. the isn product is on the bottom right hand side check if wondering about quality. POW POW

Did that the first day i got it, c'mon now!

Then don't worry with time comes GAINS. As long as your stuff had the seal on top i wouldn't be worried at all.
    are you running any AI with it? if so maybe lower the dose.
    my sex drive is outta this world!! at 4 week mark. be patient man maybe you just have naturally high test at 600 you're gonna grow like a weed. good luck.

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    5-7 weeks respectfully

cantbetouched is offline Associate Member
    Any updates? im in the same boat bout 2 be week 6 and nada just shrinkage. first run with gp though.. maybe underdosed!

Im 38 days in running the clear gp test e, boners all the time, super horny, crazy sex dream last night, weights feel lighter in the gym.

cantbetouched is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by warren916 View Post
    Im 38 days in running the clear gp test e, boners all the time, super horny, crazy sex dream last night, weights feel lighter in the gym.
    Good to know. Just never taken this long before with test e. maybe it's the oil they use. super smooth though!
    Thanks.

Thread Information