loudog is offline New Member

cycle erection problems please help

i know first things first people will say i am too young for a cycle but i havnt gone into it as an amateur i achieved a 290 deadlift and 240n squat natural but my lifts plataeud for about 9 months so i decided to try a cycle nothing to heavy just test prop and anavar anyway when i started the cycle i was like a sex god now i am on just test and going to finish next wednesday but i struggle to keep an erection or have a good sex drive please could someone help me have i got an estrogen build up i do not have gyno or sore nipples though or what is the problem i really need this sorting as this problem is getting old fast all advice will be much appreciated

anybody help

If it is estrogen build up you might want to try .25mg adex everyday.

i have nolvadex is this any good if i have one tab or half a tab a day ? which would mean 20mg/10mg a day

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    did u do a PCT?

warren916 is offline Associate Member
    You should have all necessities before you start, wheres your AI???

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    ^^hes on test prop now, he shouldnt need a AI when he stops the anavar * bad advice bros above* if he needed the AI, he would have needed it the entire cycle. if anything it would actually be worse with anavar because anavar is a 17a-derivative steroid so the test prop wouldnt convert to DHT (which is the natural 17a steroid). That would increase the levels of normal testosterone , and if he were having ERSE they would be higher with the anavar. WIthout the anavar the test would be able to convert some to DHT, lowering levels of natural testerone , lowering ERSE.
    Steroid sides vary between Males and their individual rates of conversion from test to DHT(17a), and (19-nor)estrogen.
    You inhibited the DHT conversion, its not rebounded back yet. DHT is needed for a rock hard erection

takin a shot in the dark here - .. hows the hair pattern on your mothers side of the family?
    anyways begin PCT now or wait it out.... Nolva for 4 weeks at 40/40/20/20 (those are mg per day per week/4 weeks), and HCG at 5000iu 1x week for the first 2 weeks (the 40mg weeks)
    if you find you are still struggling with erection hardness problems you should consider adding clomid the last 2 weeks at 50/50. that will help up regulate with making ur hpta work a tad longer. that will help up regulate the recptors. - this is special because of the problem with anavar. Depends on if your body reduced the amount of the enzyme because you already had both reactant and product in mass quantity, you could have lowered the amount of the DHT conversion enzyme. It shouldnt take long for it to get back to normal, and i would assume you would be fine by the last 2 weeks of ur cycle. This is kind of a last resort in this situation because if you make the hpta work to long, it will get overflowed which increases side effects and can potentially do more harm than good.

Please give more info for better help thanks

better info = stats
    stats = age, ht, wt, workout knowledge/history, goals, diet, plans, etc add what ever you feel important.

thanks and good luck!
    Last edited by Lemonada8; 04-30-2011 at 03:48 PM.

Thread Information