Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries

New pct drug possibly??? Leuprolide

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19591988

A man with hypogonadotropic hypogonadism successfully treated with nasal administration of the low-dose gonadotropin-releasing hormone analog buserelin.

Are there any agonist analogues of GnRH available now?

here are some i found
    leuprolide (Lupron, Eligard)
    buserelin (Suprefact, Suprecor)
    nafarelin (Synarel)
    histrelin (Supprelin)
    goserelin (Zoladex)
    deslorelin (Suprelorin, Ovuplant)

anyone know anything?

this could be useful similar to the way HCG is useful? it would keep the Pit gland somewhat goin, but then we gotta worry about the hypo, but if ur on cycle the excess hormone should be enough negative feed back to shut down ur hypothalamus, hence a PCT. but with this, it should keep the pit stimulated correct?

thanks!
    Last edited by Lemonada8; 05-03-2011 at 09:37 PM.

layeazy is offline Banned
    interrupting the normal pulsatile stimulation of the GnRH receptors, it indirectly down regulates the secretion of gonadotropins luteinizing hormone (LH) and follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) leading to hypogonadism and thus a dramatic reduction in estradiol and testosterone levels in both sexes.

id say a great drug to FUK yourself up with lol..

Blog Entries
    lol oook

found this

http://jcem.endojournals.org/cgi/reprint/91/5/1862

Sequential Comparisons of One-Month and Three-Month Depot Leuprolide Regimens in Central Precocious Puberty

granted yes its a overactive/too early active hpta, but it helped regulate it. What about the other way around? A deprived Hpta from steroid use , to help regain function and balance.

another study reinforcing HCG 's worth

http://www.fertstert.org/article/S00...365-0/abstract

Successful treatment of anabolic steroid –induced azoospermia with human chorionic gonadotropin and human menopausal gonadotropin
    Last edited by Lemonada8; 05-01-2011 at 12:40 AM.

Blog Entries
    Leuprolide, a Gonadotropin-Releasing Hormone Agonist, Reestablishes Spermatogenesis After 2,5-Hexanedione-Induced Irreversible Testicular Injury in the Rat, Resulting in Normalized Stem Cell Factor Expression1

http://endo.endojournals.org/cgi/content/full/139/1/236

ha! found this, i think i found a new PCT drug!!!!!

Blog Entries
    Seems Leuprolide is the new up and coming PCT drug.

Leuprolide, a Gonadotropin-Releasing Hormone Agonist, Reestablishes Spermatogenesis After 2,5-Hexanedione-Induced Irreversible Testicular Injury in the Rat, Resulting in Normalized Stem Cell Factor Expression1
    "...In conclusion, 2,5-HD exposure altered the form of SCF expressed and disrupted spermatogenesis; leuprolide therapy allowed recovery of spermatogenesis, which correlated with a normalization in growth factor expression in an otherwise irreversibly atrophic testis."

Inhibition of Spermatogonial Differentiation by Testosterone
    "...GnRH analogue treatment has also proved beneficial to the maintenance or recovery of spermatogenesis after exposure to a toxicant for which the blocks in spermatogonial differentiation were not well characterized."

Gonadotropin-Releasing Hormone Analogs Stimulate and Testosterone Inhibits the Recovery of Spermatogenesis in Irradiated Rats1
    " Since both GnRH analogs and low doses of T stimulate spermatogenic recovery after irradiation, we investigated the effects of the combination of the two on the recovery of spermatogenesis in irradiated rats. This would determine whether T supplementation could be used to maintain the libido of patients who might be undergoing GnRH-analog treatment to enhance spermatogenic recovery after radiation or chemotherapy. "
    "To conclude, the results indicate GnRH analogs stimulate recovery of spermatogenesis after cytotoxic insult by reducing the inhibitory effects of T, which were mediated through androgen receptor in the testis and possibly in the pituitary as well. The fact that the addition of T nullifies the stimulatory effect of GnRH analogs on spermatogenesis, whether it be by direct androgen action or by reversal of FSH suppression, has practical implications. Although it may appear advisable that during GnRH treatment of humans who were treated with chemo- or radiotherapy, T should be given so as to maintain libido, it may have negative effects on the action of the GnRH analog, in this case the stimulation of spermatogenesis"
    maybe back to a taper when combined with this drug?
    Last edited by Lemonada8; 05-03-2011 at 01:11 PM.

Blog Entries
    Cant beleive no one is commenting on this drugs potential's fur during cycle...

:-D

turkishexpress is offline Junior Member
    My buddy brought me one from the Gulf. He said that this one shot will bring your test levels back to normal in under a month post cycle... I would like to find out more about it as well...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New pct drug possibly???-lupron.jpg  

cantbetouched is offline Associate Member
    X2 my fiend^^^^

Blog Entries
    yea im still researching it... I cant find any studies with lower doses than 3.75mg. That provides a surge for about 1 month but suppresses for 4 months. However, this drug might be useful for useing on extended cycles with stacking, to minimize other sides and such but im looking at recovery from GnRH agonist inhibition.

from what ive seen however, it does look promising, just gotta keep looking at it. I know that one reason that this failed is cuz it has to be ina pusile manner to max release and such and since it binds to it, it creates a surge then basically just wears it out which is good for prostate issues buuuut not good for AAS recovery lol.

one thing though, is that triptorelin suppresses test slower than leupron but they both are effective in suppression. So dont take the whole thing lol, unless ur gonna cycle for 3+ months...

from what ive found however its 100mcg (.1mg) at start of PCT, I wonder how this will affect clomids use during pct...

http://humrep.oxfordjournals.org/con.../1/55.full.pdf

Hmm after readin that article, LH was slow to recover but FSH was good.. Maybe w/ a combo with HCG ?
    Last edited by Lemonada8; 05-22-2011 at 10:44 AM.

turkishexpress is offline Junior Member
    Well keep us posted. I would want to know for shits and giggles. HCG still seems like its cheaper easier to find and most effective...

Thread Information