Nikknak is offline New Member

First Cycle, it needs tweaking I know, Ideas?

Hi All,

Been reading these forums for days now but I was hoping for some insight and opinions.

First,
    25 yrs old
    6'0 tall
    190 lbs
    19% BF

I feel like BF is a bit high, going to try and cut before cycle starts.

***Edited Cycle, after much appreciated input***

New cycle is-

-12 weeks of Test E @ 500mg/week, 250mg every 3.5 days. My first injection will be 500mg instead of 250, to help "front load" the Test-E.
    -Weeks 1-4 Dianabol @ 40mg/day.
    -Week 1-8 Proviron 50mg/day.
    -Weeks 1-12 .25mg ED of Letro. (Starting 1 week before cycle starts.)

PCT
    Clomid 100/50/50/50/50/50
    Nolva 20/20/20/20/20/20

I will also have HCG on hand in case I experience any atrophy.

Two quick questions.

1-By adding .25mg ED of Letro, will I be killing my gains? Ive read to use it throughout to prevent Gyno, and also not to use it unless Gyno presents itself.

2- Kick start cycle with 20mg/day of Dianabol or no?

Thank you in advance!
    Last edited by Nikknak; 04-30-2011 at 06:34 PM.

warren916 is offline Associate Member
    20mg Dbol for 3 weeks wont really do much.

Try 40mg-50mg for 5-6 weeks.

Whats your PCT like?

Whats your workout history?

Your stats speak for them selves, looks like you need more time training and working out, you could seriously injure your self, and without any "base" physic you will most likely end up losing most, if not all, of your gains.
    Last edited by warren916; 04-29-2011 at 10:54 PM.

Yeah I agree completely. I'm not planning on starting tomorrow or anything.

I am active, but not really in the gym. I do hiking, tennis, dirtbikes, running, more than lifting.
    Will be switching that around over the next few months as I prepare to start the cycle.

PCT is the basic Clomid (100/50/50/25/25/25)
    Nolvadex 20mg ED

I'm most paranoid about Gyno, I think I'll risk reducing gains a bit with the Letro ED.

Should i be worrying about HCG ? I was thinking this was a rather tame cycle.

Far as injections, my wife is a nurse and will handle all that for me.

I have most of the gear already, have verified it's legit as well.
    As you say though, will be doing some much needed preparation the natural way before I start getting pinned.

H_U_G_O is offline Associate Member
    First of all you should consider increasing the Dbol dosage to 40-50 mg /day for 4-5 or 6 weeks as Warren mentioned.

Second, you need a base physic and any sport other bodybuilding will not help building your muscles as expected at gym.

Third, before doing any cycle you need to drop your body fat to 15 % perhaps less to see better results.

4th, Test E for 12 weeks might cause some sides but i hardly doubt, it was my first cycle and i didn't notice any side effects except that my balls gets smaller (due to shutting down the HPTA)

For PCT I advise you to reconsider:

Clomid 100/50/50/50
    Nolva 40/20/20/20
    HCG 5000 ius/week for 2 weeks

And the most important part, is your diet, hours of sleep, and training.

Test E increases the Nitrogen in the muscles in which it expands the absorption of proteins, therefore if you normally need 150 g of proteins/day with the cycle you will need around 300 g depends if you want to bulk or cut.

Most of the professionals here would recommend that you build a base physic which is working out for a year minimum and than go for cycle.

Thanks a ton for the ideas and input.

New cycle is

-12 weeks of Test E @ 500mg/week, 250mg every 3.5 days. My first injection will be 500mg instead of 250, to help front load the Test-E.
    -Weeks 1-4 Dianabol @ 40mg/day.
    -Week 1-8 Proviron 50mg/day.
    -Weeks 1-12 .25mg ED of Letro. (Starting 1 week before cycle starts.)

PCT
    Clomid 100/50/50/50/50/50
    Nolva 20/20/20/20/20/20

I will also have HCG on hand in case I experience any atrophy.

I agree a year+ would be ideal, (it's hard to wait that long when I have everything on hand) but I'm not starting anytime soon either.

Right now my goal is cutting BF, as HUGO suggested.
    I've been pouring over the Diet section of the forums, and I'm compiling some grocery lists to keep my meals clean and planned out.

Thanks a ton for the input, any other ideas are welcomed.

Blade15 is offline Senior Member
    Man... cant you keep it simple??... run only one compound bro.. how you going to know which side effects are coming from which compound if you run multiple compound on first cycle???? and before that get your bf% down to 13/15%... Just my 0.2$

Thanks for input blade.

I haven't read many sides from proviron , so it's mainly a 2 drug cycle. Test-e and 4 weeks d-Bol.

You think straight test would be advisable?

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    drop some body fat before you do this cycle so you dont look like the marshmallow man.

THE-DET-OAK is offline Banned
    you prolly wont need proviron on your first cycle, but if you must use it, do so at the end, once SHBG has built up.

PS proviron is not great for the prostate, IMO i like masteron better, but like posted above you dont need all that shit on your first cycle, test would be sufficient.

Awesome, thanks again for the input.

Cutting BF is gonna be priority #1 for the time being. Thanks a ton all!

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikknak View Post
    Yeah I agree completely. I'm not planning on starting tomorrow or anything.

I am active, but not really in the gym. I do hiking, tennis, dirtbikes, running, more than lifting.
    Will be switching that around over the next few months as I prepare to start the cycle.

PCT is the basic Clomid (100/50/50/25/25/25)
    Nolvadex 20mg ED

I'm most paranoid about Gyno, I think I'll risk reducing gains a bit with the Letro ED.
    Should i be worrying about HCG ? I was thinking this was a rather tame cycle.

Far as injections, my wife is a nurse and will handle all that for me.

I have most of the gear already, have verified it's legit as well.
    As you say though, will be doing some much needed preparation the natural way before I start getting pinned.
    Dont use it, just keep it on had if needed. It will work quick enough if you start to feel anything.
    The Proviron is up to you, it will also mildly help with the E2 but probably not needed.
    Agreed with everyone else, it's not time to jump in now. I know you say you are not planning on it yet but I know how tempting it will be and in a couple weeks the temptation will probably win. With your stats I say you are 6 months out with good diet and working out before you should use and will get good results. You need to get the body fat down and at the same time your weight up. You should be a good lean 200lbs with sub 15% bf.

Tlee8769 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Dont use it, just keep it on had if needed. It will work quick enough if you start to feel anything.
    The Proviron is up to you, it will also mildly help with the E2 but probably not needed.
    Agreed with everyone else, it's not time to jump in now. I know you say you are not planning on it yet but I know how tempting it will be and in a couple weeks the temptation will probably win. With your stats I say you are 6 months out with good diet and working out before you should use and will get good results. You need to get the body fat down and at the same time your weight up. You should be a good lean 200lbs with sub 15% bf.
    ^^^^^^ Great advice

Thread Information