Thread: How much Test?

Firestorm#1 is offline Junior Member

How much Test?

My doctor perscribes me Test E for lowTest levels. I get 1200mg a week. I do my own shots. The question is I can not tell the dirrerence in 1200 or 900mg. I am 40 years old 208 lbs, 6'1" and workout 4 days a week. I eat high protein foods and try to keep my diet in check. I have read several things about receptors and I am not sure if I am taking more test then I should to grow.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    There is no way you were prescribed 1,200 mg/week.

yes 1200mg per week. I take 3cc every 4 days. Icould not believe it when he said ok. He monitors my blood and checks me every 6months. The best part is that it is covered on my insurance. I pay $10 for 4 bottles of 5ml each.

johncalvin is offline Junior Member
    wow thats a crunk doc

I told him what I have taken on the black market and asked him to check my test levels. They were 120, he never stalled and said he gives this to alot of people. So, I got a great source just need input why 900mg feels the same as 1200mg. If these is not any difference then I want to go with the 900 and stock pile the rest. 3cc is alot to inject. Starting to get some leakage at this amount.

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Holy crap. No way thats correct, you should work out super hard lol..

but still no way thats correct, or u got a bunk doc

typically if u get dosed test its like 200mg/week max...

layeazy is offline Banned
    wouldnt it just be 120mg or something if hes given you say test E 250mg and wants you to just take half a ml.... otherwise that guys nuts lol....

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    mate either your trolling or you've made a big math mistake

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestorm#1 View Post
    I told him what I have taken on the black market and asked him to check my test levels. They were 120, he never stalled and said he gives this to alot of people. So, I got a great source just need input why 900mg feels the same as 1200mg. If these is not any difference then I want to go with the 900 and stock pile the rest. 3cc is alot to inject. Starting to get some leakage at this amount.
    ???????????

Bulkn is offline Productive Member
    ^Im guessing when he pulls the pin out some gear leaks out

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulkn View Post
    ^Im guessing when he pulls the pin out some gear leaks out
    i was showing my bemusement cos its very easily remedied, someone on trt should knw how to inject effectively

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    dude, this is all kinda messed up... like someone who knows some is bsing good, hopefully.. or else thats a questionable doctor...

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Oh wow, 1200mg of Test a week on HRT?

My highest Test dose on a cycle was 750mg a week, lol.

testomax is offline New Member
    My doctor perscribes me Test E for lowTest levels. I get 1200mg a week. I do my own shots. The question is I can not tell the dirrerence in 1200 or 900mg. I am 40 years old 208 lbs, 6'1" and workout 4 days a week. I eat high protein foods and try to keep my diet in check. I have read several things about receptors and I am not sure if I am taking more test then I should to grow.
    1200 mg per week, you are full of s###

I came to this site for suggestions. All I received was negative comments. I take 600ml every 4 days or 3cc you do the math. I wonder if anyone on this site can offer anything beside a waste of my time. I asked a simple question. If everyone is treated like this then this forum should be closed. My doctor gave me test-E taking 600ml every 4 days. This is what I have been doing. If the doctor was incorrect by doing this then that is his fault not mine. I just need to know what amount I should be taking safely.

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    I came to this site for suggestions. All I received was negative comments. I take 600ml every 4 days or 3cc you do the math. I wonder if anyone on this site can offer anything beside a waste of my time. I asked a simple question. If everyone is treated like this then this forum should be closed. My doctor gave me test-E taking 600ml every 4 days. This is what I have been doing. If the doctor was incorrect by doing this then that is his fault not mine. I just need to know what amount I should be taking safely.
    How can we or you do the math without knowing what it's dosed at?

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED

Oh, and 600ml every four days is 120 bottles being you are using 5ml bottles. You do the math....
    Also, Assuming you meant 6ml every four days or 3cc. 1cc=1ml so 3 CC's=3ml not 6ml. You do the math....

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    can i get your doc's # he's right up my alley...lol

I checked my bottle and it is 200mg/ml. The bottle is a 5ml bottle. I am taking 3cc every 4 days. Would 3cc equal 600mg per week? Sorry about. The mg ml mixup. When I am wrong I dank admit it. This brings me back to my original question. What is the amount I whole be taking. I can not tell the difference between 600mg every 4 days or 450mg.

test is and i'll be corrected if im wrong not dose dependant in terms of gains unlike tren where more tren= more results. so i would not suspect you will "feel" a difference between 450mg and 600mg

Thanks for your responce. What would be the correct level? I took the 600 for 6 weeks and when I did not feel different I went back to 450. I did not want to waste any.

MuttonChop is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MBMETC View Post
    test is and i'll be corrected if im wrong not dose dependant in terms of gains unlike tren where more tren= more results. so i would not suspect you will "feel" a difference between 450mg and 600mg
    I am sorry MBMETC, but this is wrong. What you said makes no sense at all.

But, to the OP, what makes you think that you can tell the difference of 150 ml? Everything is mental except for blood work.

Quote Originally Posted by MuttonChop View Post
    I am sorry MBMETC, but this is wrong. What you said makes no sense at all.

But, to the OP, what makes you think that you can tell the difference of 150 ml? Everything is mental except for blood work.
    hmmm, ok back to the books...lol

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    OK the reason 900 does not feel any different than 1200mg is because they are both WAY to high. 900mg is more than most people here use for a cycle or even PRO body builders.

Sorry but your doctor is a little wacked, that's way to much. There is a forum here just for HRT/TRT therapy such as you are on. I have been on it also for almost 4 years now. Everyone takes between 175mg a week up to 250mg max to reach normal or normal high test levels. Anything above 500mg you are risking high estrogen levels and will cause other complications such as gyno (bitch tits) itchy nips, lactating etc. Do you have any of these symptoms?

Really your doctor is giving you WAY to much. It does not matter if your levels where at 0 to begin with you dont need that much synthetic test to get up to normal because once you start taking any synthetic test your body stops producing it all together. You need to get your blood work done and see how high your test levels are and tell him you want your estrogen levels checked as well.

If it was me I would drop down to 200mg a week and then after a month or a little more get your blood work done. Telling the doctor you are only using 200mg a week is up to you depending on if you want to save up a nice little stash. Basicaly if you are getting 4 bottles a month you would have 3 1/2 - 3 1/4 left each month. LOL
    Last edited by lovbyts; 05-03-2011 at 08:11 AM.

Thanks for the help. I like the stock pile idea. I have some deca not from the doc. What would be a good mix value?

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I checked my bottle and it is 200mg/ml. The bottle is a 5ml bottle. I am taking 3cc every 4 days. Would 3cc equal 600mg per week? Sorry about. The mg ml mixup. When I am wrong I dank admit it. This brings me back to my original question. What is the amount I whole be taking. I can not tell the difference between 600mg every 4 days or 450mg.
    So, a 5ml bottle doesn't even last you a week? I still feel like your understanding of a CC is flawed. Are you seriously taking 3ml every four days? Do you realize this is more than most bodybuilders take? For example, I take 200mg/week (1ml) of Test Cyp for TRT. Many people only take 100mg.
    Last edited by JohnnyVegas; 05-08-2011 at 10:55 PM.

You are correct I use 4 bottles a month. I think I am going to drop down to 400mg a weekand add deca .

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    It is amazing your doc still has a medical license...
    100-200mg per week should be all you need.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    It is amazing your doc still has a medical license...
    100-200mg per week should be all you need.
    i bet youd like him as your doc tho lol.....................

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Booz View Post
    i bet youd like him as your doc tho lol.....................
    yep, id certainly have a fun packed medicine cupboard!

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    There is seriously something wrong here. I am on TRT or HRT. The most I can get outta my doctor is 250mg/2nd week. 900 mg to 1200mg have you checked your BP lately? water retention? moon face? any visible side effects? Every one is saying the same thing let me say it again either you didnt understand it right is to how much or he just does not know what he is talking about. High dosage like that can cause more problem then benefits. If he checks your test level regularly your levels should be through the roof and that is not good for a long term. Do you mind posting the #s on here so ppl who know about the result can comment. I am glad that you come on here for advise. dont be discouraged you will get good advise here. See if you can post yur blood test result.

awms is offline Senior Member
    holly shit! 1200mgfor hrt????? thats about 20-25 times higher then what the avg male makes in a week! your doc is crazy! hope he gave you some arimidex and propica alone side it cuz your gunna be needing it!!!!

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You are correct I use 4 bottles a month. I think I am going to drop down to 400mg a weekand add deca.
    First off HONESTLY I would drop down to 200mg or at the most 250mg a week and see how you feel. I think you will feel better, not worse. This is one of those cases where less is more and more is not better especially over the long run.

As for the Deca I would not use any of it yet unless it's purely for therapeutic purposes such as joint relief. If so 50mg - 100mg a week is plenty. Any more than that you risk gaining unwanted water weight and sides until you get your other levels under control. Really, if you are not yet you soon will be developing gyno or other sides running the test that high and adding deca will just multiply the chances of negative sides.

What are you other stats? I didn’t see them.
    body fat?
    how long have you been working out?
    What would you say your current body conditions is? A little overweight? Lean? Athletic? Very fit/Athletic? Muscular?

If you drop down to 200mg or 250mg a week for about 2 months and then get your blood work done I bet you will still be around 500+ for your free test and feel better than you do now. Given your current prescription you will also be sitting pretty for when you are ready to run a proper cycle and being on TRT no PCT required. Just make sure you get your blood work redone after every cycle within 2 months.

sdmlsu1 is offline Junior Member
    Like others have said no way a legit Doc is prescribing 1200mg/wk. I'm on prescribed HRT and I get 200/wk which is a better than average amount. Also if your Doc is prescribing Deca you must be using a clinic and not an Endo. or Urol. because Deca is counter productive to legit HRT.
    Last edited by sdmlsu1; 05-08-2011 at 10:20 PM.

Jerseystepup is offline Junior Member
    This is WAYYYYY off... When i was orig test my bloodwork was in the 100's... 100mg per week keeps me around 900... your taking 12 times the dosage I am... IF this guy is a legit dr, he wont be around much longer i can tell you that..

Thedud3 is offline Banned
    Go at justice and get million in poursuit!

Thread Information