gthom47 is offline Associate Member

question in regards to low test levels for a teenager

Im 27 so this isnt for me but more of just a general interest question. seeing as how steroids arent recommended for those under 25 years old what would happen if an 18year old for example is diagnosed with low test levels? would a doctor prescribe test for them? cause then couldnt that have negative effects on the rest of their body?

Eazy20 is offline Member
    If natty test is low, synthetic test will be prescribed to get the patient to optimal levels. That being said, TRT and cycle doses are no where near the same.

yea fair point. would even those small TRT doses have an effect on the endocrine system and other bodily functions like that?

kml999 is offline Associate Member
    well if you need HRT/TRT an endo will prescribe a dosage that gets your system to reach optimal level and to reach optimal level it’s not going to be a big dosage and that means less chances for test to aromatize, so my good guess here that sides will be very very minor to none. When you are on therapy you don’t use any ancillaries I believe hence the low dosage (see an Endo)

Hope somebody chimes in and add more to this subject
    Last edited by kml999; 05-14-2011 at 05:15 PM.

layeazy is offline Banned
    If you are getting test from an outside source example Test E or C eventually he will get shutdown and yes the body will rely on the synthetic test if you wanna keep your balls he wanna ask for HCG but test inst always the answer more zinc in his diet there are herbal options too young in my opinion to be on the gear only if its 100% necessary and low test is ruining his life example for energy, latergy depression and so on...

Great point layeazy! OP i recommend your friend to head to a nutritionist and try to adjust his diet with reference to blood work thats before heading to an Endo

ah ok cool thanks for all the input. my mind just wanders and this just popped into my head haha

THE-DET-OAK is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kml999 View Post
    well if you need HRT/TRT an endo will prescribe a dosage that gets your system to reach optimal level and to reach optimal level it’s not going to be a big dosage and that means no chance for test to aromatize, so my good guess here that sides will be very very minor to none. When you are on therapy you don’t use any ancillaries I believe hence the low dosage

Hope somebody chimes in and add more to this subject
    sorry buddy but this post is far from the truth. you need to research current TRT protocols before you give advice on them.

not to mention a low dose of test to someone who already has low T levels is a big deal, although for someone with normal T levels TRT doses wouldnt do much.

if your 18 and have low test chances are your diet or lifestyle is the cause. changes there may cause significant increases in natural t. BTW endocrinologist's rarel;y prescribe test, they are mostly against it, and try to bring levels up naturally. some young guys have been having great success with really small doses of clomid, like 5-10mg a day for long periods of time.

Tlee8769 is offline Associate Member
    A doctor would have the best options available for each case.

Quote Originally Posted by Tlee8769 View Post
    A doctor would have the best options available for each case.
    yea the right dr would, you should see what some of them are doing to these guys, i see at my job everyday, putting guys on 200mg every 3 weeks, just guess how that would make you feel.

guys dont realise doctors wont help guys with these problems, 80% of the time. people put too much faith in their docotors.

Quote Originally Posted by THE-DET-OAK View Post
    sorry buddy but this post is far from the truth. you need to research current TRT protocols before you give advice on them.

not to mention a low dose of test to someone who already has low T levels is a big deal, although for someone with normal T levels TRT doses wouldnt do much.

if your 18 and have low test chances are your diet or lifestyle is the cause. changes there may cause significant increases in natural t. BTW endocrinologist's rarel;y prescribe test, they are mostly against it, and try to bring levels up naturally. some young guys have been having great success with really small doses of clomid, like 5-10mg a day for long periods of time.
    Thanks for correcting my info here Oak! and about the TRT protocols am not really fimiliar other than some test and hcg (thats probably what my TRT will look like as my Endo told me verbally). just to add i didnt give a solid advice and was asking someone like you to chime in and add to the subject, so thanks again

i think my posts are coming off the wrong way-im not mad at all-just to the point. trust me i there was a time when i dodnt know much about TRT-not too long ago and guys that knew had to set me straight, honestly though when i learned about TRT that was when i really started to understand AAS. im here to help, i get paid for my advice, but i still like giving it for free.

Thread Information