Twist is offline "AR's Personal Trainer"

Questions regarding 2 cycles

I am going to run anavar and primo. Which one am I likely to experience more sides from? Anavar or primo?
    Whichever one I will most likely get more sides from (acne etc) I will taper into to find my correct dose.

Weeks 1-8
    Anavar 60 or 80mgs per day?
    Primo 400mgs per week

PCT
    I am on trt

My GF (maybe)
    weeks 1-6(?)
    anavar 5mgs per day

Constructive input welcome. I am mainly concerned with acne as a side.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    what is your trt dose? Anavar and primo are weak steroids and two of the most expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by hankdiesel View Post
    what is your trt dose? Anavar and primo are weak steroids and two of the most expensive.
    150mgs per week. I know they are weak and expensive.

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    i was under the impression that you need to run a higher dose than that of primo.. i always read that you need to be more in the 500-800mg range if you want any REAL gains.. Anavar can be ran at whatever dose you prefer.. 60mg is sufficient.. Neither are harsh when it comes to sides.. i suppose you get what you pay for.

500-800? Man that's high. Anybody else?

bump

THE-DET-OAK is offline Banned
    machine is right-Primo should be dosed at least 600 IMO. as far as only running it for 8 weeks, I wouldnt bother, its enanthate ester. 12 weeks minimum. i dont understand why you would want to run var with primo though, they pretty much do the same thing.

winny would be a much better compliment to the primo, and since you will be on low dosed test, the primo should take care of the joint sides you would have. also before i go recommending winny, what is your BF%?

PS results from winny will prolly go away as soon as you stop it, it makes you strong and drains you of water and thats about it. its good for pre-contest, or people under 10% body-fat looking to experiment, but i wouldnt make a habbit of winny.

oh I forgot to mention, winny does lower SHBG (when taken orally), so it does that too, forgot to mention.

trying to get my post count up.....................

My avy is me.
    You just basically told me to run winny but then followed it with joint pains, and unkeepable gains lol. I think I will leave winny for another cycle.

So 600mgs per week huh. This is doable. And should I take anavar for 12 weeks or keep it at 8 and just run the primo for 12?

Quote Originally Posted by Twist View Post
    My avy is me.
    You just basically told me to run winny but then followed it with joint pains, and unkeepable gains lol. I think I will leave winny for another cycle.

So 600mgs per week huh. This is doable. And should I take anavar for 12 weeks or keep it at 8 and just run the primo for 12?
    LOL-i know i did but i also said primo will help- with joint pain anavar is the same way though, its not the muscle gains you dont keep its the lower water/vascular look that you lose, and honestly its like that with everything. if its not like that then somebody just figured out how to diet while on cycle and thats it.

primo increases collagen synthesis, thats why it will help- with the joint pain. ( so does var-seeing the pattern yet?)

var doesnt really do anything but increase collagen synthesis, and squeeze fat out of your muscle so that you can burn it off, like i said primo wll do same thing.

my advice on var, unless you have a vagina, ditch and get more primo or add winny............................
    Last edited by THE-DET-OAK; 05-02-2011 at 01:07 AM.

I have heard good things about var so I think I will keep it. Worst case is it doesn't do much and I wasted some cash. I will think about adding winny maybe to the end or something. I am attracted to primo and var because of the low sides. I don't need massive gains so that's not a big deal at all.

Should I run the var for 12 weeks?

Thread Information