Ampgamer is offline New Member

Tren E, Test prop anavar cycle Advice needed :)

Hey guys

current stats:
    207lbs/94kg
    186cm
    11% bodyfat
    22years old

Right now im looking for the best combination of products to assist me in my contest prep. Im taking part in a model+ fitness show in 20weeks time and im about to finnish a 6 week winny cycle, after ill be taking a 40day break and then i plan to run this cycle: Tren E 300mg per week, Anavar 40mg per day, Test prop 100mg per day for 12weeks. I have a spot on diet 7 meals a day with a dietition monitoring my progress and adjusting calories as i go along, im hoping to come in rock hard and hopefully maintaining the bulk of my gains afterwards.

Any advice will be much appreciated!
    Thx

Tlee8769 is offline Associate Member
    I think you are still a little to young to be using AAS you sound like you are in the right direction with your diet so i say stay on that path. Your fitness and model goals can be achieved without these compounds until you are 25 -26 years of age I cant help ya out on the subject and i doubt anyone else will either we do not give advice to underage users anything under the age of 25. Go here and see how spot on your diet is and let some guys critique it http://forums.steroid.com/forumdispl...DIET-QUESTIONS. Best of luck. PS just winny cycle bad idea.

Blade15 is offline Senior Member
    Agreed^^

Alright thanks, i understand.
    Thing is its my first show and i would like to come in competatively, from what ive heard the majority of the contestants will be using either masteron or tren , can you recommend an alternative solution?
    The stanozolol cycle im about to finnish was 40mg tabs p/d, along with a very clean diet ive seen real nice results, perhaps i can go for a milder substance since im slightly underaged?

Thanks for the assistance.

Let those boys do their thing at least you will have the sex drive still and an erection the potential lose of that is not worth any trophy for a comp bud.

Strict Diet and Training best advice you can get trust me to young to be using these compounds and you do not have a clear understanding if you did you would know tren is for experienced cycle use only.

Thanks Tlee

Ill have to rely on my diet, cardio and high intensity weight training, this is an eye-opener.. glad i could nip it in the bud.
    Also ive been using Jack3d as pre-work out, only other suppliments ive been using is multi vit, vit C, flaxseed oil and milk thistle along with the winny.
    Do you mind informing me on why the winstrol 6 week cycle was a bad idea? And you suggest i should stay away from any steroid , just to be clear.

Test should be a base of any cycle in my opinion and only test if you are new to AAS first 4-5 cycles should be Test before you introduce other compounds. I highly reccommend you saying away from AAS because of your age and you dont have the proper knowledge on the compounds yet. You just do not jump in to AAS their is a process and you really have to understand everything before you stick a needle in yourself. You have the rest of your life bro i was in the same boat as yourself a few years back and it was the best decision to wait and gather the proper knowledge so when i was ready i had everything i needed to know before i took the dive. Its a marathon bro not a sprint these things can be harmful and have permanent damage when used improperly and if you dont fully know what you are doing. Any more questions feel free to ask.

I understand, ill spend the next 3 years doing research before rushing into anything.
    Hopefully i havent caused much damage yet, my joints already feel dried out.. I really regret using it. I guess ill just have to finnish this last week, and complete PCT after and never look back, until im 25+ as i said ill just read up as much as possible.
    Not sure if my liver has taken a knock though, is there anything i can do to rectify the mistake i made?
    Again thanks for the feedback

Get on some LV52 or LiverCare its an amazing product are you currently still on winny or have you already started that cycle?

Im still on the winny only cycle, about 10days left, then ill do pct after. From there onwards just strict diet and intens training. Any suppliments you can recommend for cutting?

cyounger100 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampgamer View Post
    Im still on the winny only cycle, about 10days left, then ill do pct after. From there onwards just strict diet and intens training. Any suppliments you can recommend for cutting?
    diet is the only supplements you need bud and cardio

Sure thing, thank you for the advice.

Out of curiousity, the 6 week 50mg(tablets) per day winstrol cycle i completed.. What damage has it caused, is it at all serious? Ive read winstrol alone is a bad idea since it makes your tendons brittle in the long run, about the sex drive though from what ive heard it affects it aswell, not sure how drastic.. will it in time get back to normal after ive finnished? I am doing a pct called HOT from hmt for the next 4weeks.
    Any info will me much appreciated, thx.

What pct is hot what compounds?

165mg avena sativa extract 10:1, 6-acetoxy-3hydroxy-17-keto-etioallcholane, 17a-methyl-17b-hydroxyl-3-keto-delta- 1,4,6-etioallocholtriene. condensed agaricus bisporus extract
    Last edited by Ampgamer; 05-09-2011 at 02:42 PM.

apparently im suppose to use it with HMT's Anabologen (per 4caps)= 20-beta-hydroxyecdysterone 540mg & rhodiola rosea extract 3% 540mg, bacopa monnieri(20:1) extract 80mg
    Last edited by Ampgamer; 05-09-2011 at 02:43 PM.

Feels kinda stupid saying this but its the second time ive completed a 6 week winstrol cycle, last time i used this product(HMT hot) i held onto my gains, ofcourse i increased my calorie intake aswell but yea seemed to work fine, made me drop some water too.
    By the way checked my lean mass, bf etc measurements yesterday dropped 4% bodyfat and gained 5kg lean mass in 8 weeks, from which 6 weeks was on winstrol, morning walking cardio 4 times a week (40min), http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/dori...ek-trainer.htm blood&guts HiT program, and clean 7 meal diet, 320g protein, 200-220g clean carbs, 100g fat.. Pleasantly surprised

Thread Information