PurpleOnes is offline Associate Member

I would need answer for this

What happends if athlete who uses roids , will have some medical problems that he can't handle himself and he needs to go to doctor. At doctor he admits that he uses roids, so will doctor call police?
    What if you ask doctor to inject you, because your not completely secure doing it yourself?
    Last edited by PurpleOnes; 05-02-2011 at 03:20 AM.

Tlee8769 is offline Associate Member
    Check it out http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...1155155AAShZWf states some reasons there and here http://www.bbc.co.uk/health/support/...ypatient.shtml as long as you say to him i want this between me and you its the law for him to keep it that way there are some exceptions but i think it will be alright i know several people who have patient doctor confidentiality its all good bro go see your doctor.

That second link was very good, so if I admit to doctor that I use , he doesn't have right to tell anyone? I'm currently natty , but this question has bothered me.

He is bound by Law bro using AAS does not give him the right to tell anybody he is their to help you use full advantage of it.

So if I need help with injecting , he has to help me?
    Or if I need needles?

No he will not inject you but he will give you proper advice on where to do it ect. What are your stats?

My stats:
    Age 18
    Lifting experience: 1 year
    Weight: 90 kg

Im not using roids , I will wait probly till 24 , but started research so I will know much. Not only research of anabolics , but nutrition and bodybuilding in general.

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleOnes View Post
    So if I need help with injecting , he has to help me?
    Or if I need needles?
    Well your doctor should give you advice that diet and proper training would be best for you at this stage of your life bro. Patience and do not even think about the use of AAS train hard eat big and do it Natty trust me best advice you can get. Here start here post your diet and let the experienced people critique it and by 25-26 you will be in prime shape for the use of AAS if you choose to go that way cause the potential lose of you sex drive/erection at this age is not worth it bud.

Quote Originally Posted by Tlee8769 View Post
    Well your doctor should give you advice that diet and proper training would be best for you at this stage of your life bro. Patience and do not even think about the use of AAS train hard eat big and do it Natty trust me best advice you can get. Here start here post your diet and let the experienced people critique it and by 25-26 you will be in prime shape for the use of AAS if you choose to go that way cause the potential lose of you sex drive/erection at this age is not worth it bud.

^^^^^^^^^^^http://forums.steroid.com/forumdispl...DIET-QUESTIONS

Ye I kno , I will wait till 24-25. If diet is considered I know what to eat and I know what macronutrients are. I use scale to weight my food for past 6 months and I also write everything I eat to my notebook. I'm not overtraining , trying allways get my workout done in 1 hour. Currently doing 4 day split and training every bodypart. I make sure I get minimum 8 hours of sleep too.
    Last edited by PurpleOnes; 05-02-2011 at 04:10 AM.

Sounds like you are doing the right things and are on the right track congrats post your diet on the diet section of this site and let the guys critique it. It may help you out alot and get your body in an anabolic state you have a massive amounts of test natty right now keep with it and best of luck.

Ty , well I don't have like certain diet , but I split my carbs mostly for morning and before, post workout. Eating protein every meal , mostly beef, chicken, fish , cottage cheese. As fats are considered I use olive oil and peanut butter at evening. Also taking long active protein before sleep so I wouldn't use muscle as energy thru night. Now bulking , but not sure how much cardio I should do, because I gain easily bodyfat.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Also most of the advice given to you about doctors is per USA. Check your countries (Finland) laws, they may differ.

Not sure about doctors , but here roid laws are like this. If you sell or make roids you will get max 2 years in jail, mostly tickets. There are categories for each type of doping crimes. Like serious, mild. If you posess large amount of anabolics,if you try to sell them, if you work as organized group and if your trying to spread anabolics to under 18 years old that is in category of harsh doping crime. If you dont have much roids you are in mild category. Those things were added to finish law in 2002. Finlands doping federation says that using anabolics is not banned by law , but it is in sports also it says that buying anabolics or supplying is illegal. Using roid is legal, using roids for your own needs , meaning you inject it into yourself is legal.
    Last edited by PurpleOnes; 05-02-2011 at 04:55 AM.

tony1032 is offline Junior Member
    Doctor-patient confidentiality and doctor-patient privilege differ in a pretty drastic manner. Not to mention, what exists within the confines of either is pretty gray. Try reading some of the following:

http://www.enotes.com/everyday-law-e...onfidentiality
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Physici...ient_privilege

Let's be honest, if something serious came up, doctor-patient privilege doesn't mean jack. Fortunately, in the case of AAS use, your doctor is probably not too concerned. But, you'll definitely want to understand what each concept entails, and how that applies to your residing nation/region. To say either is a law the doctor is bound to is a stretch. In the most severe cases of abuse (on the doctor's behalf) they are more-less risking their medical license, legal repercussions are minimal.

What about those laws that I wrote up , are they too strict?

Thread Information