roxburr is offline New Member
    Blog Entries

First time cycle.... CYP only for 15 weeks/ 500mg

i am planning to start my cycle next week.
    500mgs of T-Cyp weekly for 15 weeks.
    i havent got my Nolva or Clomid yet but i will by my third injection.
    should either be taken during cycle or only for PCT? what would be appropriate amount of each and when for my PCT? can someone lay me out a cycle plan for Nolva and Clomid for PCT?
    stats are....

34yo
    unsure of bf but i think in the 15 to 17% range
    this will be my first cycle

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by roxburr View Post
    i havent got my Nolva or Clomid yet but i will by my third injection.-did you start the cycle yet or not
    should either be taken during cycle or only for PCT? what would be appropriate amount of each and when for my PCT? can someone lay me out a cycle plan for Nolva and Clomid for PCT?
    stats are....

34yo
    clomid and nolva are pct meds, if you want to help reduce the chance of estrogen related side effects use an ai (aromitose inhibitor).
    read the pct stickies and come back and outline a pct plan for critique (we dont spoon feed here).
    how tall are you
    how long have you been training
    what are your goals for this cycle
    how tall are you?

Blog Entries
    sorry, i am 6' tall, i have about 7 to 8 years of training inconsistently but have been in the gym 5 days a week for about 13 months now
    my goal is to bulk up some but im not looking to become king kong and im really not thinking of doing another cycle after this. i want to gain 10 pds. or so of muscle while on cycle and then i will work on body fat % via diet and higher rep workouts.

For your PCT use clomid (100/50/50/50) and nolvadex (40/20/20/20). That is take 100mg of clomid everyday for the first week and then drop down to 50mg everyday for the second through fourth week. Some guys think you take 100mg per week.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    To add to the other posts, you want to bring down the cycle to 12wks and you also need to drop your bf down to 12 to 14% before cycling to reduced estrogen related sides.

Tlee8769 is offline Associate Member
    Get your diet in check in that section and you could lose the bf% and put on lean muscle natty with that in perfect order.

franklin 13 is offline New Member
    reduce your cycle to 12 weeks
    run an AI during cycle
    you may also wanna research HCG for your cycle since it is 12 weeks and pretty long. that way you can stimulate the testes.
    swifto has good pct posts in the pct section.
    a popular pct would be kinda like clomid (100/50/50/50) and nolva (40/20/20/20) with nolva continuing through weeks 5 and 6 of pct at 20mg/day still after clomid is done,

Blog Entries
    thanks guys! one more question though....

i had originally planned to cycle for 10 weeks but was given advice that CYP was not a good choice if i was only going to cycle for 10 weeks. i was advised to cycle for 14 to 15 weeks. now i hear 12 weeks. 10, 12 , 15 weeks??? is there more opportunity for harm or what would be a difference between going 10 or 12 weeks compared to 15 weeks?

mtlbiceps is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by roxburr View Post
    i havent got my Nolva or Clomid yet but i will by my third injection.
    stats are....

34yo

Just a piece of advice - Try to always make sure you have your PCT and any anti-E's on hand before you begin your cycle just to be safe. Nothing worse than getting itchy nipples and not having anything on hand....

btw: Enjoy your first cycle

MTLBiceps

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If there is one thing you can count on is if you start your cycle before you have everything you need on hand something WILL go wrong and you will have problems. Just wait until you have everything on hand including your PCT. It's better to be safe than sorry and we read plenty of sorry post here daily.

Thread Information