firediver is offline New Member

Hormone Replacement Therapy for low Testosterone

I'm just looking for a resource to buy testosterone cypionate or enanthate for hormone replacement therapy. I have a prescription, but my insurance does not cover this. Going to the doctor each time for an injection is breaking me, so I need to look for a cheaper alternative.

grumpee is offline Associate Member
    This is not a source board. I would get a new doctor

sixoner is offline Member
    if you got a script head to the pharmacy bro...i seriously doubt anybody here is going to name a source for you. think about what you are asking on an open public forum.

also think about how many scammers would jump all over the opportunity to rob you realizing your lack of experience.

grumpee is offline Associate Member
    If you have a script for it then why are you going to your dr for a injection ?

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    I'm going to break the rules here and name some resources. Since you have a prescription your best bet for resources are Walgreens Pharmacy, Walmart Pharmacy, CVS Pharmacy, Costco Pharmacy, Sams Club Pharmacy.......

firediver is offline New Member
    Thanks for the replies. I didn't expect an exact source name, I was just looking for a cheaper legal option, like an international pharmacy, since my ins. won't cover it and the doc is providing it at a much higher rate. Plus, domestic pharmacies aren't much better. No big deal.

THE-DET-OAK is offline Banned
    have you checked the domestic pharmcies? with a script, you could get a bottle of cyp from sam's for like 65 bucks.................

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Why you have to go to the doctor to Inject? and if you are TRUElY on HRT your Moron doctor should be able to give you prescription that is good for one year and you dont have to go see him till the next year...Am I missing something?

Thread Information