mtharley is offline New Member

Help with a cycle

ok here it goes i never thought in a million years i would need help or ask for help..I am 45 years young about 5 years ago i competed in a natural show with about 60 contenders..I won the 40 and over the heavyweight and overall title at 195 with 3% bodyfat and im 6ft tall..well at 45 i was told by my dr i had low tests levels so i decided if hes putting me on steriods i wanted to go all out..heres what im taking and if anyone has any suggestions plz help..trenagen 100/1ml alphatest 350/1ml test cypionate 200 1ml all mixed together taking every 4 days 1 shot..I weigh 260 and im 6ft bodyfat i would guess im at about 10-13% right now...2 questions 1 my nipples just started hurting [where do i get a good arimdex at? and 2nd it seems my sex level should be high but i have the oppisite its low?I have been lifting for over 20 yrs and this is the first time i have ever tryed anything beisdes prohormones..thxs for anyhelp..

batfink0 is offline Junior Member
    How long have you been on said cycle? I'm gonna take a stab and say 4-6 weeks already????

THE-DET-OAK is offline Banned
    it doesnt matter how many shows you done my man-it is not wise to "go all out" on your first cycle. you need to see how your going to tolerate testosterone first, since it will be the base of all your cycles to come.

with that being said if your going on TRT it would be stupid to cycle right away. finding the right TRT doses for you can be troubling, and it is done through trial and error. my advice: get on your TRT regimen for a good 6 months before your blast, this will give you time to find the right doses of your meds, the doses that make you feel good, this way you will always have something to fall back on when things go arye.

THE-DET-OAK is offline Banned
    oops didnt realise you already started..........................this is why you should have started with test only first, lesson to the newbies i guess..............

batfink0 is offline Junior Member
    Agreed.. First cycle should be ever so simple, but now that you're into it...... yikes!

You never get a second chance at that 1st cycle.

WOuld have been great if you had just used a simple D-bol/Test E stack. No wonder your boobies are sore.

cycle

THANKs for the imput guys i was going buy a bodybuilder who does the stuff all the time..I have been on test cyp for 8 weeks but only 2cc a week from the dr..I bought tren and test 350 about 4 weeks ago so im on my 5th week of it..I just ordered some nolvadex and arimadex for the nipple soreness ,but let me rephrase my nipples arent that bad as to the touch yet so i know its coming..I also read up when your taking trenyou should get so bromo for your sex drive ?is this true?since im already 5 weeks into the cycle should i keep up what im doing or back off..I can honestly say im not really seeing much in the gains or size deptartment..before i started my arms were 21inches with a 33 inch waiste well my arms are 21 1/4 witha 34 waiste but ive gained 10lbs also..also my bench is staggering around 450 which is pretty much what i was doing before hand anyways..I guess for being 46 soon i shouldnt complain...any tips from the experts?

EZ E is offline Associate Member
    Like the previous post said, you should establish your baseline dose for TRT before you blast. It can take awhile to figure out. Now you are going to have a harder time establishing what feels "good" to you. When is your next scheduled blood work from the endo? Don't head in to see him weighing 30 pounds more with a blood pressure of 150+/80+ or that may be it for TRT from him.

Good luck.

The Test you're taking should help with your sex drive. Test + Tren is a pretty tough first cycle. Good luck. Get a good PCT ready.

first of all what the heck is a TRT? AND my blood pressure was already high 150/85-90 so now what..and i ordered nolvadex and arimedex from ******** so hopefully this helps...

Thread Information