schering is offline Junior Member

Angry How To Reverse These Damn Puffy Nipples!

Ok just ended my second reload im bridging my proviron , my gyno prob ended once i added the proviron to the nolva. However im out of nolva now and this damn puffy look wont go away from my left nipple. It drives me nuts WTF will reverse this? HELP ME!!!!!

Vullfromsc is offline Associate Member
    any aromitase inhibitor should do the job.. are they just puffy? no hard lumps or bumps right? aromasin or arimidex should be fine then, no need for letrozole

freakinhuge is offline Senior Member
    I would go with aromasin , great ai.

Srobis15 is offline Associate Member
    No need for anything too strong like Letro unless you have hard spots and lumps. Just puffy, I agree, Adex or Aromasin should be adequate.

Well i do still have a lump under my left nipple, but the right has a tiny bump.

nilrac is offline Member
    I don't think you will be shifting this problem with an AI. I reckon you are stuck with it especially if lumps have formed. You should get some bloodwork done and see where your estrogen, progesterone and prolactin levels are at if it's just puffiness. If it is hard lumped gyno then it's a different thing again.

Different thing as in what? Needing surgery?

Quote Originally Posted by nilrac View Post
    If it is hard lumped gyno then it's a different thing again.

nilrac is offline Member
    The general consensus is this... if you have lumpy gynecomastia by way of estrogen then the only thing to really potentially reverse it is letro (other than actual surgery). If you have 'puffy' gynecomastic, it's more likely progesterone based gyno. People recommend things such as cabergoline for this.

nilrac is offline Member
    Not to say you can't try a rigorous pct of nolva at higher doses. I've noted that people have claimed this is successful for getting rid of gyno, atleast to a degree.

Devils Advocate is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Srobis15 View Post
    No need for anything too strong like Letro unless you have hard spots and lumps. Just puffy, I agree, Adex or Aromasin should be adequate.
    I have a lump under my right nipple that I got from superdrol. I don't look like I have gyno or anything at all but it hurts to push on it and is annoying for that fact alone. Would letro possibly rid this?

nilrac is offline Member
    I suppose it is possible, however, how long have you had it? I would suggest the longer you've had it the less likely it is to go... I'd also keep a close eye on it while running test!

Devils Advocate is offline Junior Member
    It's been quite a while. It's nothing major, but enough that it bothers me here & there if I push on it. But yeah I've been keeping an eye on it. So far it isn't any worse. Hope it stays that way.

What is so bad about letro? Is it toxic or just dramaticlly change your hormone levels?

st29 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by schering View Post
    What is so bad about letro? Is it toxic or just dramaticlly change your hormone levels?
    Letro kills libido and causes temporary erectile dysfunction--so I've read.
    Last edited by st29; 07-19-2011 at 05:09 PM.

Srobis15 is offline Associate Member
    Depends on the dosages. .25-.5mg ED never causes sides in me, but 2.5mg a day will.

Not saying you should, but alot of people taper up to 2.5mg a day to get rid of gyno symptoms, then taper back down to .25-.5mg a day to keep it away. Its all about how YOUR body handles it.

Great so what try out. 25mg for a week then .50 and just go up in increments til it fades and taper down? Letro will be here soon and im starting a new cycle its not a problem to start the letro to recess the gyno ahead of time right?

billy_bronx is offline New Member
    Letro will get rid of lumps and once lumps go so will puffy look - tried and tested - am currently actually taking letro to get rid of lumps and its gone from one side the other is feeling smaller each day - less hard and squishier. Make sure you taper off with nolva once its gone to stop estro rebound or you will be back at square 1

Thread Information