JamieWoon is offline New Member

Anavar one and only course

Hi Guys

I'm Jamie, 26yo, 6ft, 82kg and around 15% bodyfat.

I've been training for two years and I'm at a stage where I would like to gain strength fast and cut up for the summer.

I have never taken steroids before and my main concern is hair loss and liver damage.

My friend suggested winstrol and convinced me to purchase 100 capsules at 50mg strength. After doing further research and I think Anavar ticks all the boxes for my aims and concerns, and I should make a switch.

I looked at another thread where a dude ran a course for 8 weeks and went into great detail in highlighting his journey.

I will be looking to run a 6 week Anavar course at 60mg a day.

Before I purchase the capsules, please can I have some feedback from those of you in the game and to whether you think that there is a better alternative?

Kind Regards
    Jamie

gthom47 is offline Associate Member
    well if you have only been working out for two years you should be working out for longer and become more experienced. as far as the cycle goes, most people on here will tell you to use test for a base for any cycle. that being said i did a cycle of just anavar last year at 70mg a day for 8 weeks and it was great. I would definitely suggest doing atleast 8 weeks on var, probably more like 10-12.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    ^Agreed 8 weeks on var is a better cycle.

What do you have planned for PCT, JW?

gthom47 is offline Associate Member
    as far as pct goes, var is not that toxic and doesnt produce that many side effects. i only ran nolva for 4 weeks at 40/40/20/10 and felt completely back to normal.

MR-FQ320 is offline This means war!
    go var and test prop for 8 weeks, without test you'll feel like crap and want to bone anything.

T-99 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rossapplecart View Post
    go var and test prop for 8 weeks, without test you'll feel like crap and want to bone anything.
    Wouldn't it be the other way around? I know it was for me....I couldn't keep it in my pants when I ran test.

chopzall is offline Junior Member
    hair loss should only be a concern if you have a genetic disposition for it. and liver damage is comes from using orals. so maybe try some test and see how you respond to it.

cyounger100 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JamieWoon View Post
    Hi Guys

I'm Jamie, 26yo, 6ft, 82kg and around 15% bodyfat.

I've been training for two years and I'm at a stage where I would like to gain strength fast and cut up for the summer.

I have never taken steroids before and my main concern is hair loss and liver damage.

My friend suggested winstrol and convinced me to purchase 100 capsules at 50mg strength. After doing further research and I think Anavar ticks all the boxes for my aims and concerns, and I should make a switch.

I looked at another thread where a dude ran a course for 8 weeks and went into great detail in highlighting his journey.

I will be looking to run a 6 week Anavar course at 60mg a day.

Before I purchase the capsules, please can I have some feedback from those of you in the game and to whether you think that there is a better alternative?

Kind Regards
    Jamie
    well both are goin too be stressful too your liver winny more than var if you are goin too do it run test only first cycle var only is not the way too go thats just my thought on it

Thread Information