Results 1 to 30 of 30
  1. #1
    GSX-R is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    8

    How does my cycle look? Test E, Deca, Dbol, Winstrol.

    I currently have one cycle behind me. The cycle consisted of this,

    Test P. - 125mg/EOD

    DBol - 60mg/ED

    ------------------
    I am 24, stand at 5'10" and weigh in at 210lbs, at 9.7% bf. Last cycle I hit about 240, but bloated.

    I bench 390 and squat 550 [Full Squat]. I have been lifting for sever years now. I wouldn't be juicing if I didn't think I had the genetics to take it to the next level.

    Here is my next planned cycle.

    :CYCLE:
    [Injects]
    1-14 Deca 450mg/wk
    1-16 Test E. 750mg/wk
    1-16 HCG 250iu Twice A week.

    [Orals]
    1-5 Dbol 60mg/ed
    11-16 Winny 50mg/ed

    Will have prami on hand for the deca sides.

    PCT:
    Clomid/Nolva

    :Adex if needed for estro issues, and in which case I am not sensitive to gyno:

  2. #2
    MBMETC's Avatar
    MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    NEW YORK
    Posts
    3,699
    whats your cycle exp

    never mind i made sense of your post my fault

  3. #3
    MBMETC's Avatar
    MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    NEW YORK
    Posts
    3,699
    i dont see why you feel your test needs to be at 750mg for a second cycle

  4. #4
    GSX-R is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by MBMETC View Post
    whats your cycle exp
    I ran a dbol only cycle when I was 21. Ran it for 8 weeks at 70mg/ed. Had pretrty decent results. Lost about 1/4 of what I gained(water). Next cycle was 8 weeks, test p at 125mg/eod, dbol at 60mg/ed. I ended up peaking with the prop at 700mg/wk before my cycle was through. That cycle went very well also.

  5. #5
    GSX-R is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    8
    Does everything, dose, compund and ect look alright? Im especially asking about the HCG , as I have never ran it before.

  6. #6
    MBMETC's Avatar
    MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    NEW YORK
    Posts
    3,699
    test and deca is a nice cycle i just dont think 750mg is neccasery with the deca and the d-bol kick, the test should be going when the d-bol wares and then you'll get hit with the deca making gains all cycle long. the winni will dry you out in the end but can be harsh on the joints but the deca should help there. so other than the test dose i like the cycle.

  7. #7
    GSX-R is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by MBMETC View Post
    test and deca is a nice cycle i just dont think 750mg is neccasery with the deca and the d-bol kick, the test should be going when the d-bol wares and then you'll get hit with the deca making gains all cycle long. the winni will dry you out in the end but can be harsh on the joints but the deca should help there. so other than the test dose i like the cycle.
    So how long exactly does it take for the test and deca to take effect?
    I've read its about 5 weeks for both the test and deca. Is that correct?

  8. #8
    MBMETC's Avatar
    MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    NEW YORK
    Posts
    3,699
    test should be going by week 4-5 deca took a little longer for me more like week 6

  9. #9
    minimonster's Avatar
    minimonster is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    wv
    Posts
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by MBMETC View Post
    i dont see why you feel your test needs to be at 750mg for a second cycle
    i agree i would run 500mg that would be good i suspect,, looks like a good cycle youve done your research,, hcg looks good imo

  10. #10
    GSX-R is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by minimonster View Post
    i agree i would run 500mg that would be good i suspect,, looks like a good cycle youve done your research,, hcg looks good imo
    I know, its probably all I need. However, it is a step down. I was just going over my logs I keep and it looks like my test peaked at 1050mg/wk. So, it is actually a step down from what I did. I didn't have any negative sides from that much, and it is agreed I dont need that much for a while. Thats why i'm not going to run that much this time around.

  11. #11
    kawizx10's Avatar
    kawizx10 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    201
    GSXR.... first thing first... sell the GSXR and buy a Kawi....

    Just ran a test/deca /anadrol cycle... Test @ 500 Deca @ 400 anadrol @100ED... results were beyond expectations.... thing is if you run high amounts for your second cycle, where do you go after this....
    I have run the Dbol or anadrol with most of my cycles for 6 weeks with no bad sides. Dbol @ 50ED for 4-6weeks with 500mg Test / 400mg Deca...... just hope that you ride a 1liter....

  12. #12
    GSX-R is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by kawizx10 View Post
    GSXR.... first thing first... sell the GSXR and buy a Kawi....

    Just ran a test/deca /anadrol cycle... Test @ 500 Deca @ 400 anadrol @100ED... results were beyond expectations.... thing is if you run high amounts for your second cycle, where do you go after this....
    I have run the Dbol or anadrol with most of my cycles for 6 weeks with no bad sides. Dbol @ 50ED for 4-6weeks with 500mg Test / 400mg Deca...... just hope that you ride a 1liter....
    Lol, I love my GSX-R. I'll probably never sell it, Haha.

    I had some pretty sweet gains last cycle, but the test was way too high. You said the test at 500 and deca at 400 and anadrol at 100 you had amazing results. Is there much of a difference whilst running the test AND deca VS just the test and dbol that I did last cycle? Keep in mind i'll be running the dbol until the test kicks in.
    Last edited by GSX-R; 05-05-2011 at 07:35 AM.

  13. #13
    kawizx10's Avatar
    kawizx10 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    201
    Yup.... GSXR are great bikes. only other rocket i would buy..... keep it shiny side up...

    hard to say everybodys body reacts differant. I have done Deca a few times and love it, I have also just ran Test and Dbol cycles when funds where tight. loved it also. IMHO this is your second cycle i would personaly run the test dbol cycle... and keep it @ 500per week Test / 50ED Dbol.....

  14. #14
    miboleron's Avatar
    miboleron is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    133
    I would reduce the lenght of the cycle to 14 weeks for test and 12 for deca .
    Replace the oral winny with shots.

  15. #15
    GSX-R is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by miboleron View Post
    I would reduce the lenght of the cycle to 14 weeks for test and 12 for deca .
    Replace the oral winny with shots.
    Why is this? Too long?

  16. #16
    kawizx10's Avatar
    kawizx10 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    201
    IF you dont have the test E, you can consider Cypinate or Sust with. I am not a fan of Test E only becasue of the long ester. 16 weeks is a long cycle, just remember time on = time off...

  17. #17
    GSX-R is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by kawizx10 View Post
    IF you dont have the test E, you can consider Cypinate or Sust with. I am not a fan of Test E only becasue of the long ester. 16 weeks is a long cycle, just remember time on = time off...
    The gear is already on its way; otherwise I would have changed it reading that. I s cypinate and sust a long or short ester testosterone ? I know prop is short ester.

  18. #18
    kawizx10's Avatar
    kawizx10 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    201
    Cypinate is in the middle, but seems to show results 2ish sooner than Test E... Sust is a blend of short and long. Run your cycle just making some minor changes to it.

    Week 1-6 Dbol @ 50mg ED
    Week 1-12 Test E @ 500mg week ( 250mg per shot )
    Week 1-10 Deca @ 400mg week ( 200mg per shot )

  19. #19
    dec11's Avatar
    dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    *no sources i wont reply*
    Posts
    14,140
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by kawizx10 View Post
    GSXR.... first thing first... sell the GSXR and buy a Kawi....

    Just ran a test/deca /anadrol cycle... Test @ 500 Deca @ 400 anadrol @100ED... results were beyond expectations.... thing is if you run high amounts for your second cycle, where do you go after this....
    I have run the Dbol or anadrol with most of my cycles for 6 weeks with no bad sides. Dbol @ 50ED for 4-6weeks with 500mg Test / 400mg Deca...... just hope that you ride a 1liter....
    no, what he wants is a 'blade

  20. #20
    dec11's Avatar
    dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    *no sources i wont reply*
    Posts
    14,140
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by kawizx10 View Post
    Cypinate is in the middle, but seems to show results 2ish sooner than Test E... Sust is a blend of short and long. Run your cycle just making some minor changes to it.

    Week 1-6 Dbol @ 50mg ED
    Week 1-12 Test E @ 500mg week ( 250mg per shot )
    Week 1-10 Deca @ 400mg week ( 200mg per shot )
    way to do it

  21. #21
    kawizx10's Avatar
    kawizx10 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    201
    nice and simple.... wins all the time....

  22. #22
    MBMETC's Avatar
    MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    NEW YORK
    Posts
    3,699
    Quote Originally Posted by kawizx10 View Post
    Cypinate is in the middle, but seems to show results 2ish sooner than Test E... Sust is a blend of short and long. Run your cycle just making some minor changes to it.

    Week 1-6 Dbol @ 50mg ED
    Week 1-12 Test E @ 500mg week ( 250mg per shot )
    Week 1-10 Deca @ 400mg week ( 200mg per shot )
    strap in and enjoy the ride. i think the only other time i felt so good was when i brought the gixxer to 170mph...what a rush

  23. #23
    kawizx10's Avatar
    kawizx10 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    201
    far to many gixer riders here...... cant we just all be happy Kawi riders...

    but i have to say, when i am on cycle and on the bike i do ride like a complete jack ass....

  24. #24
    dec11's Avatar
    dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    *no sources i wont reply*
    Posts
    14,140
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by kawizx10 View Post
    far to many gixer riders here...... cant we just all be happy Kawi riders...

    but i have to say, when i am on cycle and on the bike i do ride like a complete jack ass....
    i ride like that every time the visor goes down lol

  25. #25
    MBMETC's Avatar
    MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    NEW YORK
    Posts
    3,699
    Quote Originally Posted by kawizx10 View Post
    far to many gixer riders here...... cant we just all be happy Kawi riders...

    but i have to say, when i am on cycle and on the bike i do ride like a complete jack ass....
    i was chashing my boy he was on a zx10 if it makes you feel better..

  26. #26
    kawizx10's Avatar
    kawizx10 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    201
    Quote Originally Posted by MBMETC View Post
    i was chashing my boy he was on a zx10 if it makes you feel better..
    All smiles here....

  27. #27
    MBMETC's Avatar
    MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    NEW YORK
    Posts
    3,699
    How does my cycle look? Test E, Deca, Dbol, Winstrol.-iphone-pics-058.jpg
    i bought my son a kawi, im not prejiduce

  28. #28
    kawizx10's Avatar
    kawizx10 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    201
    Quote Originally Posted by MBMETC View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IPHONE PICS 058.JPG 
Views:	2943 
Size:	615.5 KB 
ID:	115379
    i bought my son a kawi, im not prejiduce
    I am fighthing this one out with the wife... I want to get my kids one but the wife is a problem.
    Very cute man....

  29. #29
    MBMETC's Avatar
    MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    NEW YORK
    Posts
    3,699
    Quote Originally Posted by kawizx10 View Post
    I am fighthing this one out with the wife... I want to get my kids one but the wife is a problem.
    Very cute man....
    believe me i got my hands full with this guy he rides everything and never falls, thinks he's invincible...very talented

  30. #30
    kawizx10's Avatar
    kawizx10 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    201
    Quote Originally Posted by MBMETC View Post
    believe me i got my hands full with this guy he rides everything and never falls, thinks he's invincible...very talented
    so far my 7yr old daugter is the dare devil, no fear... takes anything on... my 3 1/2 yr old son is very sensative and soft... Grrr he is taking after his mom.... there is still time for me to sway him over to the dark side

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •