H_U_G_O is offline Associate Member

Question simple injection question...

This is a simple question but i here a lot of debate about this...

Is it okay to inject oil with water ? for example test p with winny in the same syring ?

THE-DET-OAK is offline Banned
    alot of people do it without issue, although technically the risk of abscess may be a bit higher by mixing the 2.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    There should be no debate, there both going into the muscle so why should it be an issue...

Its fine...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

H_U_G_O is offline Associate Member
    If I'm injecting 3ml... 1.5 in the right shoulder and 1.5 in the second the winny will go with the 2nd since its on top... i asked this because old body builders used to reject this idea of oil and water in the same syring.. thanks bro

whatever you draw first will go in last. no need to do 2 different injections for 3ml's though-i have done 3ml in the delt many times-the key is injecting very slowly. My advice:find the ventro glute and dump it in there, least painless spot to pin if you as me.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Go for it (though it may cause the water-based gear to crash quicker and clog the needle).

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THE-DET-OAK View Post
    alot of people do it without issue, although technically the risk of abscess may be a bit higher by mixing the 2.
    what? explain....

Blog Entries
    before i went trt, i injected hcg with test on many occasions, the only thing is the water goes through faster than the oil and since it produces a lava lamp eefect in the barrell you will get water zipping through the needle after having applied pressure on the oil

Blog Entries
    whatever you draw first will go in last.wrong, lava lamp effect
    no need to do 2 different injections for 3ml's though-i have done 3ml in the delt many times-the key is injecting very slowly. My advice:find the ventro glute and dump it in there, i would not put 3mls in here
    least painless spot to pin if you as me.
    answers in bold

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    one thing to be careful of is not pushing to hard when you have the water going through the syringe.. as the water goes through much easier than the oil

Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    answers in bold
    why exactly wouldnt you put 3ml's in there??? as i said ive done it many times without issue.
    Last edited by THE-DET-OAK; 05-02-2011 at 07:33 PM.

Blog Entries
    why exactly wouldnt you put 3ml's in there??? as i said ive done it many times without issue.
    cos its small........

cos what is small???? the muscle??? good rationale friend. do you really know anything about the pharmacology behind injection absorbtion or no???? your not making any sense by telling him he shouldnt do it, and on top of that your giving someone advice on something you have never done...........................you havent taught me anything yet, and until you do your just blowing steam, have fun.
    Last edited by THE-DET-OAK; 05-02-2011 at 08:08 PM.

Blog Entries
    cos what is small???? the muscle??? good rationale friend. do you really know anything about the pharmacology behind injection absorbtion or no???? your not making any sense by telling him he shouldnt do it, and on top of that your giving someone advice on something you have never done...........................you havent taught me anything yet, and until you do your just blowing steam, have fun.
    lmao, 100 posts in a day?! saying as you have comprehension probs, yes the muscle is small for 3mls.
    and fyi ive injected every muscle group poss. (within reason).
    still waiting on your reasoning behind water and oil = infection

got a feeling an IP check would be a good thing here.

anyways I will be looking for your posts that contradict mine...................good luck sir

Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    l
    still waiting on your reasoning behind water and oil = infection
    did i say infection or abscess????? get your facts straight buddy. I also said many people do it without issues, I also said it may. this is because some believe that it encapsulates in the muscle, if this were to happen it is possible that a sterile abscess could form....................did you know the vet will NOT mix oil and water int he same syringe????

next please: and this time lets talk about something that is actually noteworthy.................................

BTW maybe your delts are small................mine are not......................like that matters anyway. its all about techinique. now wether effectiveness is reduced or not with large injections is a whole nuther discussion, practicality wins in my book. it has been studied, but never with multiple compounds.............................i will post those when your ready for for class #2

kleaver is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    i used to do it all the time... hcg in bac.water... and test oil... in the same pin. make sure you draw the water up first, b'c drawing water into an oil pin will make it bubble throughout the oil... if you draw the water up first, it'll be cleanly separated, and you just inject.

i stopped, because i was having trouble getting the right amt of each so i started doing separate shots- but thats just my own problem. if you change pins to prevent x-contamination, you'll be fine.

if you draw water first like i suggested, then oil will be injected first... so when you get to the water, don't keep the firm pressure you had for oil on the plunger or you'll jam the barrel against your leg (possibility of breaking the needle off if you're too aggressive).

*lava lamp effect only happens when you draw oil first, then draw water, which is less dense, and tries to get to the top of the oil... except the oil is too viscous to let the water through easily, so it bubbles and creates a lava lamp. draw the water first. or heat it all under hot water once everything is in there- i have my own sterile way of doing this, which i won't get into, bc any heating technique is hotly debated anyway... ill leave getting flamed for that for a different thread

Blog Entries
    so you're actually stupid enough not to read your posts also. here it is for you

and whats your point: like i said before and i will say again it may increase risk of abscess. Do you even know the difference between a sterile abscess and an infection????

Blog Entries
    and whats your point: like i said before and i will say again it may increase risk of abscess. Do you even know the difference between a sterile abscess and an infection????
    you arent worth wasting time on. just stop spouting crap. good day

thats what I thought sir....................good day.

Thread Information