xxmonsterv23xx is offline New Member

Cool Sus250 "Kick In".

Recently on my 3rd week of sustanon since saturday. This coming saturday will be start of 4th week. Currently Taking 1/2cc(125mg) Monday, Wed, And Friday. 1st week i started out with 2.5ccED to kinda kickstart it strong. When should i start to notice the size and mass gains? My lifts are going up and im starting to feel absolutely amazing all day. I non-stop feel amped up and ready to go hard anytime i workout. Thanks

Noticeable side effects so far- Lots more sweat during workout, Sweat has a very odd smell to it, Hot flashes, Increased Vascularity, Starting to become more hungry, slight mood change, Aggressive in gym.

buffgator is offline king of mass
    I have used sust more than any other substance. My weight starts to really go up in the third week. Sounds to me from what you have described that things are working just fine.

brad1986 is offline Senior Member
    ya sounds like its working for you!! I sweat redicules when on test but esspecially with the sus it seems even more. What pct do you have lined up ??

I have Arimidex handy just incase, Pct will consist of Nolva and a natty test booster. But still deciding on what natty test booster to use. I have one of the orginal P6 Extreme

My injects should be pretty good right? 3 times a week 1/2cc to keep blood levals steady. I got 1" needle 28g. Been rotaing between delts and have done 1 pec shot (never again before chest day)

Bump

I definitely think 3 times a week is better then 2 times a week on sus. I got a lot of acne on sus at 2 times per week. 1" needle is fine. I even pin my glutes with 1" pins.

Ehhh i dont like glutes, for some reason delts is my fav spot. But hopefully this sust is legit, so far so good. I started another thread a few days ago with pics if you wanna check it out then post back on here. Just type in Sustabolix 250.

Thread Information