umber100 is offline New Member

Question chances of acne on a test prop 8wk 100mg eod cycle?

in the past couple of months my acne (moderate) finally stopped, scars fading now i feel great but i wonder what the chances of getting acne again are?

i dont mind back/shoulder acne at all, i just dont want my face to be covered.test prop should have lower chances of acne from most compounds because frequent injections = stable blood levels right?

and ive been reading old posts, most say that estrogen imbalances, rather than test cause the acne. would running, say, adex at 0.25mg eod keep my estrogen levels in the normal range?? thanks

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    How old are you?

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    How old are you?
    23 lol i was clean throughout hs started as soon as i entered uni

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I get really sick of the whole age debate and lecturing, so I'm going to leave this one to someone who has nothing better to do. Any takers? lol

PS: AAS don't normally cause facial acne, just body. But if it gives you facial acne, then I would assume that a prop cycle will do it.

kleaver is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    i don't get acne, but ill get more white-heads and clogged pores on cycle. megadose on pantothenic acid(b5) and it shoudl keep the skin oil down... preventing more acne/pimples.

**edit** mega_dose would be ~10g ed

franklin 13 is offline New Member
    running an AI like arimidex would be beneical to copntrol estrogen
    researdch aromasin ,a fellow AI, i fing it more appealing than arimidex in my opinion

patothentic acid (vitamin b5) will help your skintoo. dont be afraid to use substantial doses

thanks for the help guys. where can i get vit b5 in pills or whatever. local pharmacy?

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    I get really sick of the whole age debate and lecturing, so I'm going to leave this one to someone who has nothing better to do. Any takers? lol

PS: AAS don't normally cause facial acne, just body. But if it gives you facial acne, then I would assume that a prop cycle will do it.
    why would prop give me it? i assumed the exact opposite, that since more injections frequently would give me stable blood(and therefore hormonal) levels than compared to enth or cyp where you're only pinning once/week? correct me if im wrong here lol.

THE-DET-OAK is offline Banned
    acne is caused from extra sebum production and auto-immune response triggered from high levels of estrogen. using an AI helps, in conjunction with a topical that reduces sebum production. for some aromasin aromasin helps my acne better than the other 2 AI's

Thread Information