sanman is offline Associate Member

Docter is pissed off!

I posted in the blood work forum also! Well got my blood work back & my docter was pretty pissed off.I went to this docter to start TRT treatment & before I got my first blood test I started a test cyp. cycle at 250mgs. & did 4 shots at this mg.After he seen my results he started to ask what I am doing on the outside of his office.I didnt get to see the results but he did tell me my total test & free test.My TT was 900 & FT was 260.Does these numbers seem right after 4 shots of cyp?...because like i said he was pissed ......also he told me I have very low iron is this due to the high test in my body?Thanks

stats 45 yrs old
    6' 205
    20 yrs of training
    4th cycle but first time blood testing was done!

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Lol, Prolly not a smart idea to be on cycle while trying to get trt. Possibly u have low iron due to the increased rbc's. Just make sure u have a clean diet and wouldn't worry about the iron. With the amount of meat you should be eating, low iron shouldn't he a problem.

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonada8 View Post
    Lol, Prolly not a smart idea to be on cycle while trying to get trt. Possibly u have low iron due to the increased rbc's. Just make sure u have a clean diet and wouldn't worry about the iron. With the amount of meat you should be eating, low iron shouldn't he a problem.

well said

sanman is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonada8 View Post
    Thanks.Yea I know it wasnt smart idea but did it anyways.Got only one shot from the docter but he gave me the shot before the blood work results came back! Really not to concern with the low iron because ur right lots of meats are in my diet.Plus diet is clean!

Thread Information