Thread: Cycle Questions

Sasso09 is offline Associate Member

Cycle Questions

Hey guys, i'm 26 years old and currently have 2 cycle experiences, in 06 and 07. I'm currently 5'9" 184 about 12% body fat. I pretty much want to remain the same weight or gain a little ( i cut to 170 for grappling and mma competition) so i can't go too much heavier. I want a little Advice on my next cycle. My goals are to reach 8% body fat at around 180-190.

Cycle Experience.

05' Winstrol only for 4 weeks ( i don't consider this a real cycle, but i did see gains in strength and physique

06' 1-12 Test P 100mg, Small dose of masteron , 9-12 Winstrol 50mg

In 07' i planned a cycle including test, var and Tren . The first week i broke my arm and abandoned the cycle, i haven't touched it since. Currently i have Test E, Test P, Var, Tren, EQ, Winstrol tabs, Drol ( very small amount) a ton of Dbol and PCT's - anostrozole, nolva, clen , clomid, arimidex .

Given the gear i have, my stats, goals and experience, what would you guys recommend for me?

Thanks in advance, sasso.

THE-DET-OAK is offline Banned
    weight gain is not determined by the AAS, you diet will do that.

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasso09 View Post
    I'm currently 5'9" 184 about 12% body fat. I pretty much want to remain the same weight or gain a little ( i cut to 170 for grappling and mma competition) so i can't go too much heavier. I want a little Advice on my next cycle. My goals are to reach 8% body fat at around 180-190.
    Before a parrot shows up and tells you to go through a bottle of Anavar , I want to tell you that you do not need steroids to loose 4% BF. You can easily do this by changing your macros and/or workout regimen.

I would advise you to go to the Diet section and post your diet. I am sure you will get plenty of help that way.

I'm sure I could tweak my diet a bit but it's pretty clean and I diet pretty well to get to 12%, single digit% is extremely tough for my body, I can gain size and strength very easily but getting lean is a challenge for my body.

One thing you have to be careful of is the AAS pump during competition. For example, let's say you take Test P for 8 weeks. Your muscles will absorb the nitrogen/water and you will get awesome pumps. The problem is that when you're rolling, your forearms, biceps, etc will pumped to a point where it decreases your performance. Cutting agents like clen causes the muscles to fatigue easily.

Isn't EQ friendly on the body when it comes to fighters? You almost always hear of MMA guys getting caught using EQ, there must be a reason why other than recovery? EQ alone wouldn't make any sense though would it? Should always run test as a base, P or E better?

Any recommendations guys?

Thread Information