IRONMAN_84 is offline Junior Member

New to forum, currently running first cycle

Hey guys, i am new to the forum, but have visited the site for quite some time now to do a bit of research, i wouldnt call myself an expert by anymeans, but i felt conifdent enough to start my first cycle ever, i am 26 years old 5 foot 5 and 174 lbs, ive been working out consistently since high school, and have never really fully commited to putting on alot of size, but now i am running this:

Test e 500 mg week
    mon am 250mg thurs pm 250mg
    nolva on hand
    i am 3 weeks in and considering adding clomid to my pct

i will ask questions as they arise, my strength has gone up pretty substantially, but i keep telling myself the gear my not be real and they increase of strength is due to the increased calories and carbs lol but my balls havent really shrunk at all so it sort of just made me wonder to the legitimacy of the gear.

THE-DET-OAK is offline Banned
    it will take a full 6 weeks to properly evaluate the effectiveness of your T

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by IRONMAN_84 View Post
    Hey guys, i am new to the forum, but have visited the site for quite some time now to do a bit of research, i wouldnt call myself an expert by anymeans, but i felt conifdent enough to start my first cycle ever, i am 26 years old 5 foot 5 and 174 lbs, ive been working out consistently since high school, and have never really fully commited to putting on alot of size, but now i am running this:

Test e 500 mg week
    mon am 250mg thurs pm 250mg
    nolva on hand
    i am 3 weeks in and considering adding clomid to my pct

i will ask questions as they arise, my strength has gone up pretty substantially, but i keep telling myself the gear my not be real and they increase of strength is due to the increased calories and carbs lol but my balls havent really shrunk at all so it sort of just made me wonder to the legitimacy of the gear.
    what is your base like, you'd want a good strong base to start with, so you statement worries me alittle

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    a body fat estimate would mean alot with your stats, and give it time 3 weeks maybe a little early

Thedud3 is offline Banned
    Bf% ?

Thedud3 is offline Banned
    At the moment it is proobly the prots and carbs that changed your body, test e will start having effects at the end of the week 3 so it is normal that you don't feel test that much

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Thedud3 View Post
    At the moment it is proobly the prots and carbs that changed your body, test e will start having effects at the end of the week 3 so it is normal that you don't feel test that much
    you sure about that, have you any experience of this?

Quote Originally Posted by Thedud3 View Post
    Bf% ?
    BF% is roughly 10-12

Blog Entries
    BF% is roughly 10-12
    thats a 19yr old kid replying to you, with no experience and shouldnt be offering advice to anyone. beware.

your test should kick in by 5wks

extra cals will up strength. what was your dlift, squat and bench pre cycle?
    Last edited by dec11; 05-03-2011 at 04:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    what is your base like, you'd want a good strong base to start with, so you statement worries me alittle
    to clear up the statement what i mean is that ive trained for quite a while, and have stayed lean because alot of the girls at the college i know like lean cut dudes with abs and every time i began to try and gain size i would get into this awkward zone to where i was putting on size but loosing my cuts and it almost looked like i didnt work out lol, so i would just reduce the calories and cut back up

Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    thats a 19yr old kid with no experience and shouldnt be offering advice to anyone questioning you. beware.

your test should kick in by 5wks
    thanks for the heads up....... im new to the forum and cant really tell what everything means, i guess junior member makes sense lol

Blog Entries
    thanks for the heads up....... im new to the forum and cant really tell what everything means, i guess junior member makes sense lol
    means nothing, just to do with post count. just question whoever 'advises' you on here, alot of the time its some drip of a kid who hasnt a clue and parrots what he sees online.

Blog Entries
    to clear up the statement what i mean is that ive trained for quite a while, and have stayed lean because alot of the girls at the college i know like lean cut dudes with abs and every time i began to try and gain size i would get into this awkward zone to where i was putting on size but loosing my cuts and it almost looked like i didnt work out lol, so i would just reduce the calories and cut back up
    what were you lifting in the big three?

BENCH- 225 for 7
    SQUAT-305 for 5
    DEADLIFT- 305 for 7
    i dont really go lower than 5 reps

i also have only pinned like 5 or 6 times so far, and did right thigh, left thigh, right delt, left delt, right thigh, left thigh, and was thinking about doing glute, i know u r supposed to section of 1 cheek into 4 sections and it is the upper outer section, but i hear alot of people hit veins and bleed alot so i have been hesitant to do it, I have 22gx1.5 on hand for glutes and thighs

Blog Entries
    tbh mate, you need to get a better stronger base, those arent big lifts at all. you're not ready for gear

TOkidd is offline Productive Member
    dec11:

Don't forget that some people simply don't have the genetics or physiology / body type to bench more than 225. I know that when I was younger, my long arms, and thin frame prevented me from reaching this weight after two years of high weight, low-rep lifting. After about 16 months, I plateaued. It wasn't until I did my first cycle that I hit this weight. I think 225 is a respectable bench press for someone who's never used juice.

peace

TOkidd
    Last edited by TOkidd; 05-03-2011 at 07:40 PM.

my chest is easily my weakest lift, i db shoulder press way more than my bench suggests, plus i really dont lift to be real impressive strength wise, i like to focus on form keeping the tension on the muscle im focusing on,, im only 5'5 so people dont expect me to lift a shit ton anyway, even though i know it should be easier for me due to the short range of motion.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TOkidd View Post
    dec11:

Don't forget that some people simply don't have the genetics or physiology / body type to bench more than 225. I know that when I was younger, my long arms, and thin frame prevented me from reaching this weight after two years of high weight, low-rep lifting. After about 16 months, I plateaued. It wasn't until I did my first cycle that I hit this weight. I think 225 is a respectable bench press for someone who's never used juice.

peace

TOkidd
    thts just a silly statement to post, how the hell can you quantify that?

my max bench was shit and lacked badly in comparison to my squat and dlift (long arms etc), i still managed 170kgs and could push 6 out of 140kgs
    Last edited by dec11; 05-04-2011 at 07:50 PM.

Blog Entries
    my chest is easily my weakest lift, i db shoulder press way more than my bench suggests, plus i really dont lift to be real impressive strength wise, i like to focus on form keeping the tension on the muscle im focusing on,, im only 5'5 so people dont expect me to lift a shit ton anyway, even though i know it should be easier for me due to the short range of motion.
    im going on your overall body strength and your base isnt anywhere near what it should be for going on aas

Thread Information