kharmon25 is offline New Member

Help with dbol, test cyp, and decca

Hey whats up Im 25 year old male, 185lbs. with about 11% body fat give or take, I have been lifting for about 3 years. I am currently in the middle of week 4 of 10 of this cycle

dbol / 30mg/ed (week 1-2)
    dbol/ 50mg/ed (week 3-4)
    Test cyp 500mg (week 1-10) inject on sun and thurs
    Decca 400mg (week 1-10) inject on sun and thurs

I have hcg and nolva on hand for pct, my question is would I be jumping the gun if I added test prop and winny for week 11-15 then pct week 16-20. I want to keep most of my gains and I have been researching this and im getting some people who say that adding winny and test prop would help keep me lean and keep more gains if i used this at the end of the cycle. I need help ASAP!!! what sould I do? And if it is cool to use the test prop and winny what dosage should I do. Both will be injectable

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    What's your cycle history

Hey thanks for the reply. I've done 4ph cycles and this is my 3rd cycle of real juice. The 1st cycle I used just test alone at 250mg once a week for 6 weeks. My 2nd cycle I went with sustanon & decca for 8weeks at 400mg a week of test & 300mg of decca a week. And this cycle I'm currently on is my 3rd

Ok I would go cyp 14 weeks and deca 12 weeks you can run winny weeks 10-14 to help dry you out using an ai throughout to keep water in control.

What is your planned pct

Ok cool that what I'll do. Thanks alot man. What dosage would u run the winny for weeks 10-14? And I know this probably sounds retarded but what do u mean by (ai) is that another word for nolva or aromatisin, or clomid or something. And how should I use it throughout??

Aromitose inhibitor the board sponser ar-r the banner at the top of the page has them, also 50mg Ed on the winni. Keep in mind winni can be harsh on the joints so the deca may help there but also harsh on your hair so think about that

Ok cool. I have some on hand from last cycle. I just didn't catch the abbreviation for it haha. But you make a great point about the winny man. That's definitely something to think about. With that being said If you had 5000iu of hcg would you run it evry 5days for 4weeks with the nolvadex ?? I'm asking only because I've never ran hcg for pct. I've been good with just nolvadex but since I'm running a longer cycle and harsher compounds I wanted to incorporate hcg so I keep most of my gains.

Hcg 250iu 2x pw throughout the cycle

Ok cool thnks a bunch man!

THE-DET-OAK is offline Banned
    dude if you have done 4 PH cycles and 3 AAS and still only 185???? unless your 5'3 somehting is wrong with that picture, I would sit back and evaluate why your not making bigger strides than you are.

edit: I just re-read your post and your previous cycles were poorly ran and this one isnt much better. time to hit the books.

5x10 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by THE-DET-OAK View Post
    dude if you have done 4 PH cycles and 3 AAS and still only 185???? unless your 5'3 somehting is wrong with that picture, I would sit back and evaluate why your not making bigger strides than you are.

edit: I just re-read your post and your previous cycles were poorly ran and this one isnt much better. time to hit the books.
    and the food

Thread Information