MascFit011 is offline New Member

Advise! Test Cypionate with EQ or Test Cypionate with Winstrol

Hey Guys,

I need some extreme help on how i should start my 1st cycle. I have been doing my research and asking around what i should do and i have given two different options. My goal is to get some muscle mass but as well as stay as lean as possible.

1. Cypionate and Equipoise
    or
    2. Cypionate and Winstrol

I believe its 250mg for the Cypionate. I read here people talk about injecting 250mg per week or 500 mg weekly. How is that measure. Does 1cc equals 250mg? I haven't been able to figure that out.

Also for PCT, i need recommendation. I was told to take Novaldex 2 weeks prior ending cycle. I want to be able to maintain as much as i can.

My stats:
    30yrs old
    5'7"
    145lbs
    10% bf

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by MascFit011 View Post
    Hey Guys,

I need some extreme help on how i should start my 1st cycle. I have been doing my research and asking around what i should do and i have given two different options. My goal is to get some muscle mass but as well as stay as lean as possible.

1. Cypionate and Equipoise
    or
    2. Cypionate and Winstrol

I believe its 250mg for the Cypionate. I read here people talk about injecting 250mg per week or 500 mg weekly. How is that measure. Does 1cc equals 250mg? I haven't been able to figure that out.

Also for PCT, i need recommendation. I was told to take Novaldex 2 weeks prior ending cycle. I want to be able to maintain as much as i can.

My stats:
    30yrs old
    5'7"
    145lbs
    10% bf
    Uhhh, just so you know, people shouldn't mess with steroids when they're at your current level. You're 145lbs! And second, that's a shitty cycle for a rookie. I suggest you start eating and lifting for a couple more years. And don't give us that "I have a good diet and training regimen" banter. You're 145lbs, you don't!

kawizx10 is offline Associate Member
    diet section for you.... you should have no problem packing on 15-20lbs...

poppz is offline Senior Member
    Does test cyp give a lean build?

Thread Information